White page since upgrade to 1.5.5 (607)

More
12 years 11 months ago #16139 by gauthier
Could you give me more details?

I experiment the same problem on my website...

The strange thing is that happens because the configuration of the server changed, it seems that the last version of flexicontent is not working properly on the actual server:

PHP 5.3.3-7+squeeze1 with Suhosin-Patch (cli) (built: Mar 18 2011 20:10:12)
mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.49, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 6.1

I don't have the reference of the old server :(

I would prefer to not go back to the previews version, so I understood that I need to change the view.html.php

Where did you changed this file?

In advance many thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #16140 by gauthier
I updated view.html.php

I am not sure that is linked but,
Now aidanews module works fine but the category views is not.

More
12 years 11 months ago #16334 by micker
hello
manu have do some test
it seems to be cause by allvideobot de joomlaworks
can you try with allvideo reload
for futur flexicontent version we will desactived/actived plugin in categorie description
reagards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 10 months ago #16380 by ullits
I really don't know if my problems is related to this topic.. but i'll try to describe it here..
I have done an upgrade to 1.55 r607...
and nothing or no items appear on the site...
I have looked up the categories, and there have been a mitchmatch.. two categories have been converted to also exist as a subcategory, and it's there the items is, so it's obvious that there is nothing to show..
I have done a printscreen to pin it out,
as shown the two categories "planter" and "plantetermer" is both listed as category and subcategory, the have never been subcategories.. "plantetermer" is now a subcategory under "Planter" and in this case there have never been set at relation to this...
Also, when i try to create a new item, the field holding all my tags is now empty, before there was several radiobuttons(i think you mention them in that way) and I just had to click the actual ones for the actual item...
Another default template than the one i have selected has also been chosen as the default one...
here is the screendump, hope you can help me out here, i think if the subcategory "Planter" can be changed to category "Planter" it maybe will do the trick, why this is the one holding all the items.. and the same for "Plantetermer"..
How to get my tags back, i haven't a clue..
Thanks for any help in advance.
Here is a link to the site... http://www.xn--akvariegdning-inb.dk/ind ... index.html
[attachment=0:19poza02]<!-- ia0 -->Flexicontent mitchmatch.png<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:19poza02]
Attachments:

More
12 years 10 months ago #16387 by micker
please creat your to topic for more helping
(you can try to re install and clean cache)
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 10 months ago #16390 by ullits
Hello...
Micker, what do you mean, shall I create a new topic with this issue?

I have cleared cache, and reinstalled, or a sort of, because the first install was 1.54 r558 so the trouble started there, .. and i looked here in the forum and read in on of your other answers where you linked to this upgrade, and i thought it maybe could do the trick, but it doesn't.. and anyway a reinstall will not correct the wrong and moved categorytype i think..

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.885 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline