White page since upgrade to 1.5.5 (607)

More
12 years 10 months ago #16420 by micker
GREAT

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #16448 by ggppdk
I also had this problem of empty (white) page when i upgraded to 1.5.5, i found out that the problem was JoomlaWorks allvideos plugin when i clicked preview in the backend.

- I am glad that the suggested fix for allvideos plugin works without problems. -

FOR OTHER REASONS causing white page, read here how to display the error:
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index.php?f=21&t=3418&rb_v=viewtopic

I think , not sure, the plugin was not trigger in category view in the previous version (1.5.4) or it was passed parameters a valid JParameter Object properly.

Now it is triggered but not passed a JParameter object, instead it is passed a string, but some plugins only check if parameters are empty or not, they don't check if because they are passed a valid JParameter object. So they see $params being not empty and try to use it as an JParameter Object.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by ggppdk.

More
12 years 10 months ago #16457 by micker
for futur update an option to disable or enable plugin in category description was added
regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #16478 by ggppdk

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by ggppdk.

More
12 years 10 months ago #16483 by micker
great !

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.824 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline