Initial permission error

More
11 years 7 months ago #28467 by Rooney
For some time I am stuck with an intital permission error. Updating gives (debug enabled) the following error
Code:
Initial permission Deleted actions: Array ( ) Added actions: Array ( ) Component DB Rule Count 41 Component File Rule Count 41 bad assets for items: Array ( [0] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 967 ) [1] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 968 ) [2] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 969 ) [3] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 970 ) [4] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 972 ) ) PASSED comp_section:1 && category_section:1 && article_section:0 && field_section:1 JTableAsset: :move Failed - Cannot move the node to be a child of itself

Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #28470 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Initial permission error
hello, please, Send me a PM with admin access, to review this, (i delete PM with admin login after some time)

it could because of a previous buggy FLEXIcontent version or because of an inconsistency in DB that we have not anticipated/think of

also include URL of your site, of course

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 7 months ago #28471 by Rooney
Replied by Rooney on topic Initial permission error
I am just sending you a PM. It is a different page www.servoflo.com . The error appeared two or three releases ago, but I could still edit categories and items. The latest FC update does not longer allow me to do that!

Rooney

PS: I read the message about the donate button. Good idea. Do you have a company address and are you able to write official invoices?

More
11 years 7 months ago #28535 by Rooney
I sent you a PM a couple of days ago. Have you had any chance to look into this? At the moment I am not able to edit items and categories due to the initial permission error.

Rooney

More
11 years 7 months ago #28536 by Rooney
Just an update. After going back to FC 1420 clicking "Initial Permission" works and I am able to edit item again...

Rooney

More
11 years 7 months ago #28539 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Initial permission error
Hello, today, in the evening (my evening time) i will log to update to latest version and see what is happening OK?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline