Filters not working any more

More
4 years 4 months ago #77515 by bytekultur
Hi, we have a whole set of websites with flexicontent using a date field which should be filtered. On most of them, the filters do not work any more since a recent update. The faceted filter shows all options with items - for example like this: 2019-11-24 (2), which indicates two items with that date, but when filtering, the no items message is displayed. I tried with the default template from flexicontent's latest version, but it's still the same.

Could you help?

Example URL that should output one item:
www.rkk-oberdorf.ch/termine?filter_17=2019-11-22

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #77521 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Filters not working any more
hello check format of date in field and compare with your url
i think the problem is here

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #77523 by bytekultur
I have activated the filter to test it, i.e. this URL was created by the filter form, not manually. Is it possible that the filter form creates a URL that isn't compatible with it?
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by bytekultur.

More
4 years 4 months ago #77526 by bytekultur
For your information: I have many sites with exactly the same settings, only on one it works and on all the others not. All with the same settings though...
www.ref-liestal-seltisberg.ch/termine?filter_17=2019-11-20 here it works (you can click the calendar on the right)

More
4 years 4 months ago #77527 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Filters not working any more
Hello

this seems to be due to filter configuration

is your filter configured to a "specific value" (checkbox , radio) or is it configured as a range filter

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
4 years 4 months ago #77529 by bytekultur
You mean the filter settings of the field? I tried different ones with no effect. What would make sense is a dropdown or radio, i.e. single value. It's no range filter. Also, if I activate the filter and select one date, it behaves exacktly the same. Also, the filter settings are exactly the same on the page which works and on the ones that don't.
I think I ended up with a radio, as this is the configuration on the page that works.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline