Problem by setting new PHP version

More
1 year 6 months ago #82721 by Rehoboth
I got the following problem by upgrading the PHP version from my website from PHP 7.4.9 to 8.0.13:

I get an error by adding or editing an item:  0 count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given

When downgrading the PHP version back to PHP 7.4.9 the problem is solved. Do you know how I can solve this problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #82722 by micker
hello you need to waiting a little we works on php8 o clean all message

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 6 months ago #82762 by Rehoboth
Hi, I updated to Flexicontent version 4.1.3 (which should be php 8.x supportive), however the same error occured by adding or editing an item: 0 count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given

More
1 year 6 months ago #82763 by micker
Hello Can you be more précise ?
Actived error reporting to max and say me where you have this error ?
Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #82783 by Rehoboth
When I click in the Flexicontent environment at the backend of my website on the button 'New', I select type 'Article' and then the error occur. The same error occur when I click on an article to edit it. Instead of opening the editor for that article, the error occur. With PHP 7.4 no error occurs and I can write or edit an article, but with PHP 8.0 and 8.1 the error occur.

See printscreen in attachment. 
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Rehoboth.

More
1 year 6 months ago #82784 by micker
1 please update to this version github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck...efs/heads/master.zip
2 actived error reporting to maximum and send me return

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline