Problem by setting new PHP version

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #82810 by AlainR
Today, I have a similar error when I want to edit items from a specific category. this category shows a list of items whose titles are hidden (but I have tested and this is not the cause of the problem). However, I do not encounter any problems to edit other items of other categories. only differences: the items I cannot edit have been imported.
I created this site last week then categories, types and fields and 1 item. or it did not appear on the site. it only appeared when I changed PHP 7.4.30 for PHP 8.0.23 (I now test PHP 7.4.30 again and it works : I can see all items).

With PHP 8.1.10, I encounter some PHP deprecated errors but I noted that FC wasn't yet ready for PHP 8.1

Since PHP 7.4 now allows me to edit the items, I find that I can edit all the items (since the frontend because from administrator I have always been able to edit all the items).
I hope to help find solutions or answer some questions.
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by AlainR.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #82811 by micker
hello thnks for your return but can you specify flexicontent version 4.1.3 ? or last master version ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 6 months ago #82814 by Rehoboth
For me the items are not imported, but each item created via "add new article". None of the items (which are in different categories) are editable with PHP 8.x (while the are editable in PHP 7.4). Even no new item can be added in any category.

More
1 year 6 months ago #82815 by micker
Rehoboth please send me an access with all direct link to testing

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
1 year 6 months ago #82817 by AlainR

hello thnks for your return but can you specify flexicontent version 4.1.3 ? or last master version ?

J! 4.2.3 / FC 4.1.3 / PHP 8.0.23 and 7.4.30

For me the items are not imported, but each item created via "add new article". None of the items (which are in different categories) are editable with PHP 8.x (while the are editable in PHP 7.4). Even no new item can be added in any category.
On our side, the few items that have not been imported are created on the frontend, through dedicated URLs by type.

More
1 year 6 months ago #82818 by micker
please Alain create your post i can't help everybody in same post ...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline