After installing the newest version getting errors

More
1 year 6 months ago #82882 by micker
hello you need to explaine more
maybe you need to read some tutorial
www.flexicontent.org/documentation/tutor...311c02874f047982cf36
flexidemo.com3elles.com/

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #82883 by lucaspac
Nothing in the documentation about the problem I am having. Thanks for trying

More
1 year 6 months ago #82884 by micker
no i didn't think your problem is explain in documentation because i think its a setting problem
you need to learn flexicontent more ...
and explain more your problem ?
type used
category template
item template
configuration ... and more
did you have link to see it or post some screenshot

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #82885 by lucaspac
I did not change anything yet, but when I went to create yet another article, now I see "no main category allowed" error.
I do need to learn the extension, I get that, but these errors on a simple text test article are surprising. What am I doing wrong here? :)
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by lucaspac.

More
1 year 6 months ago #82886 by ggppdk
Hello these are strange errors
all these could be because flexisystem plugin is unpublished
Please check that plugin is published, and then maybe clear cache too

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
1 year 6 months ago #82921 by craigclaassen
I have installed the latest Joomla as well as the latest Flexicontent. There is a major issue. When I click on an item to view, or to try and create a new item, I get:

0 Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication::isAdmin()

I have looked at the call stack and the frontend works fine, it is just that since migrating, I cannot add any content. That is kind of pointless to have a site I cannot update. The only other component that doesn't work on the site is the Media manager which gives an error of: 

Property 'mime_type' of argument 'item' of event onFetchMediaItems has a wrong item. Valid: string

This too feels linked, because the fileinfo ini is working according to the server. 

Can somebody please help, I really don't want to have to rebuild the whole content with a fresh install... 

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline