[Fixed in r1473] Category Pagination broken With sh404sef

More
11 years 7 months ago #28345 by fmgoodwin
ggppdk, Sounds good. Let me add that turning off the acesef plugin did not solve the pagination issue.

Francis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #28346 by ggppdk
turning off the ACESEF plugin should break your SEF links, unless you did more than just turning it off

also, i think your site is behind a proxy, did you try hitting CTRL-F5 to bypass proxy cache?

if you did not then just clicking refresh would just return the old page, without seeing the effect of turning off the ACESEF plugin

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 7 months ago #28347 by fmgoodwin
ggddpk, Turning off the plugin did break the sef urls. That's why I figured that I had cleared the necessary caches.

I'm thinking that the acesef plugin may not be necessary futurely (or sh404sef for that matter), depending on how flexi develops. You keep adding more url control.

The plugin helps me to create sef urls that contain only the item title alias, which just looks nice.

Francis

More
11 years 7 months ago #28349 by ggppdk
I think you can use the ACESEF plugin, we will just fix the pagination problem

i did not have time to test and fix today, but will do tomorrow

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 7 months ago #28357 by ggppdk
Hello, i have fixed this locally, and will test it more today,

the problem is that SH404SEF does not know the number of items FLEXIcontent has because the limit variable it is missing from URL

I have added this variable to the URL and it works now,

NOTE that for SEF links the limit variable will be used for creating the SEF links, but it doesnot need and will not appear in the final SEF URLs

More
11 years 7 months ago #28359 by fmgoodwin
ggppdk, Good news! Thanks for your efforts.

Regards, Francis

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.480 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline