intro / full images not displaying

More
2 years 11 months ago #80115 by micker
I think you need to check option in your template

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #80122 by staffiery
I cannot find option in template for this. Can you point me in the right direction? Also, will editing the template correct for the module (full image) that is doing the same thing?

Thank you once again!

More
2 years 11 months ago #80124 by micker
Hello in your template you have a field tab you Can select how field image IS selected and size

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
2 years 11 months ago #80126 by staffiery
Those settings haven’t changed. Category uses intro image with dimensions set, item uses full image with dimensions set. The url has always been relative, but for some reason is now including a path that returns a 403 error (see above). Trying to get it to use the relative path only. Found code in category view that when commented out fixes that but cannot find how to edit module (carousel view) to fix that.

I hope that help explain better???

More
2 years 11 months ago #80128 by micker
As i Say if you use dimension flexicontent change URL for Dynamic rezize
If you want direct link image juste choose medium image and disable dynamique size

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #80130 by staffiery
Can you point me to the fields that I need to change, because I'm not finding it? Screenshot...anything would help?!?!?!?!?

So I found under the Category View > Layout tab that I could set the thumbnail to "Medium" and the intro images are now displaying correctly.
I went into fields and found that I had two fields setup for the intro and full images. I made sure that those were set up using "Medium" for the intro (category) view and "Large" for the full (item) view. 

I went into the module and changed to use the large thumbnail and then updated the field for the full image to set the parameters.

Everything appears to be working now. Just not sure how it could have changed? Would other extension updates (i.e. Admin Tools or Smart Slider 3) be able to affect this display?
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by staffiery. Reason: fixed it!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.804 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline