Button submit an article not display

More
5 years 9 months ago #73655 by ggppdk
Hello

maybe some plugin installed in the browser ?
did you try all browsers ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #73656 by Bribriss
I only installed windows 10 and thunderbird. That's allI have the same problem that I am under chrome under edge or IE

More
5 years 9 months ago #73657 by Bribriss
Hello
I checked with my Android phone and my Mac. They are like my PC: they do not display the Add and Edit buttons even after emptying the caches.
I do not know what to do.I checked with my Android phone and my Mac. They are like my PC: they do not display the Add and Edit buttons even after emptying the caches.
I do not know what to check.
Brigitte

More
5 years 9 months ago #73658 by Bribriss
problème 1.
To complete my previous message I add that for my test site (  joomla-3.lerozel2.odns.fr } -- in addition to the problem of add -edit button that do not display --  this message now appears on the frontend to visitors, on all my machines and all my browsers.:MessageCLONED COMPONENT PARAMETERSMERGED LAYOUT PARAMETERS of 'default'MERGED CATEGORY PARAMETERS of current categoryMERGED CATEGORY PARAMETERS of (current) menu item: 487It seems that only you have a correct display with the Add and Edit buttons.Do you have any idea about the origin of these problems?Problème 2 (related)
I have set my site in development ( artetart.fr  )  to display frontend Add button. Of course it is not displayed at home but maybe you will have a correct display with the Add button.Since 4 days that I am on this bug I have no more where to look and I stopped my real work on my site.Sorry to bother you.Brigitte

More
5 years 9 months ago #73666 by micker
sorry i don't understand your last message .. can you explain more (add screenshot for exemple)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #73668 by ggppdk
Hello

1. About the message regarding "heritage"
... it appears at our "Configuration"  (=component parameters)
inside TAB:  "Category views" you enable
parameter
: Debug heritage

-- i have disabled it

About the Add button, please stop spending time on it, and do some other work

i will send you a PM with my skype, and we will use skype or teamviewer or to view the effect on your machine
it should take 10 minutes for me to find out what is happening, this is strange,
as we both log to the same website with the same account and visit the same page (home page)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by ggppdk.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline