UPDATE2:JComments Field Plugin Released (v0.3)

More
14 years 3 months ago #1989 by orchid1
right on man :)
Yeah I really want to try this out
I installed it but I'm not using it right now. Post back when you finish it, I definitely want to use it.
I appreciate the work around I am gonna try it an post back to you how it works for me.
Thanks again for the Plug-in I think it will be a valuable ad on for the component.

Thanks

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #1996 by orchid1
The work around works but in the larger scope of things and the way I have my website set up its not going to work in the long run
I think I'll just wait for your next release that way I can enable it properly and not have to do the work around.

really interested in seeing this plugin become available. if there is anything I can help with let me know. I hate to be a mooch and feed of other people work so if you need a tester or whatever I would be happy to help. Unfortunetly I m still learning the Joomla framework so I may not be too much help on the code side of things though I can program PHP and debug.

Anyways keep me informed. and Happy New Year :)

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

More
14 years 3 months ago #2339 by devil
Hi,

Version 0.3 is there. I update in the first post the download file :)

Now you can disable Comments for every item.See Pic:
[attachment=0:3gq96b8w]<!-- ia0 -->jcomments-fieldplugin.png<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:3gq96b8w]

Joomla-Aktuell - www.joomla-aktuell.de
Attachments:

More
14 years 3 months ago #2368 by orchid1
Thanks I've been waiting for this one

More
14 years 2 months ago #3961 by VinZ
Hi, this pulgin works great thanks.

Is there a plug-in to place a field which displays the number of comment on the article with a link to the full article (a link that could be put on a blog display of categories) ?

You know nomething like

5 comments on article
or
Comments (5)
or
No comment yet...

More
14 years 2 months ago #3962 by devil
Hi,

i will think about the good idea...

Joomla-Aktuell - www.joomla-aktuell.de

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline