Extra Vote Plugin Not Working with Flexi Content.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #35742 by boniaditya
I think this feature is too hardcore! The ccs/js applied to the current field being carried over to the field in which the current field is being called.... damn thoughtful of you. I think people would love to have the raw data without the css/js to be pulled over and i guess you guys might have thought about that too!
Respect for Developers. You guys make me shed a tear or two sometimes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #35743 by ggppdk
Hello,
maybe i went into technical details,

the reason for wanting this to be a system plugin was to be able to make replacement anywhere , e.g. in modules too,

just now it seems not possible, since the CSS/JS is not being added because
1. the page is already rendered.
2. we do not know what JS/CSS the plugin is adding so that we could add it manually

anyway ... this will be a content plugin

and there will be a system plguin will allow replacing only Raw field values and RAW properties of field values
e.g.
- replace the address PROPERTY of an email field (for example to put automaticaly a value inside a form field that is inside a module)
- replace the label PROPERTY of email field
- replace the text value of a text field
- replacing of field's display maybe allowed , but the user should be warned it will not include JS/CSS , e.g. to make a replacement to put an image thumbnail of the image field without any popup

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #35856 by boniaditya
So currently there is no way of using the voting field everywhere but there is a provision for later.
I have seen the extra voting options.

I guess by using other fields inside this field you mean this. I copied this from the tool tip of the
"Prefix - Suffix - Separator"

Prefix - Suffix - Separator::You can use these to create a custom layout by e.g. to create an ordered list, enter:
Open Field text:
Prefix Value Text:
Suffix Value Text:
Close Field text:
NOTE: you can use other fields values by entering replacements like: {{fieldvalue##nn}} {{fieldvalue##nn##propertyname}} -- e.g for single property fields (text,date, etc) : {{field19##0}}
-- e.g. for multi-property fields (weblink,email, etc) : {{field19##0##link}} and {{field19##0##addr}} -- e.g. for indexable field that have value (=index) and label (select,selectmultiple,radio,checkbox,radioimage,checkboximage, etc) :{{field21##0##_value_}} or {{field21##0##_text_}} or {{field21##0##_image_}}"

So these are the features that are not currently available but will be available in the future versions???
Attachments:

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #35857 by ggppdk
Hello,
these parameters are for editable in item form, there is not plan to add them to voting field

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #35861 by boniaditya
So you mean to say that i can use these tags in the current version! except for extra voting!

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #35864 by ggppdk
You can use them where they exist, to replace RAW values of fields (read description)

you can not replace HTML display of other fields e.g. voting

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline