AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 1 month ago #4214 by Olinad
Mmh al the variables written in french have been written by the previous developer, so I don't know what they refer to. I'll surely look into this, as I want to display it more than once in a page XD

I have no more time to code this afternoon, but I'll come back this evening. So in v 2.2.2 (That I'll add right after this post) you won't find the correction for that issue... but it will surely be in v 2.2.3.

New in v 2.2.2: FLEXIcontent date field support, possibility of ordering by rating, display author's name or username. Code has been slightly changed and ordered to make it faster to load and easier to scan.

EDIT: mod_allnews v 2.2.2 can now be found in the first post
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 1 month ago #4237 by micker
hello
i try your work and it's quasi perfect (a lot of new option !!!!!!)
result is here
www.le-bijou.net/newbijou/
some question :
-how tochange the css in order to have 3 articles in line ?
-the read more link is out ?
-the watermark doesn't works for me (no image then activate)
-when i activate flexicontent FLEXIIMGIF i have the image of my article but i don't have the default image on my article how didn't have any image.

it possible to choose the date field (the same thing of field image ?
to generate the order a article (Choosing UPCOMING EVENTS) it's possible to select a datefield for the end ?
I try to finish the translation for this day !
GREAT JOB !!!!! you are not a simply dev ....
8-)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
14 years 1 month ago #4242 by micker
the frist translation in french
if anybody have something to change you can help me ! :lol:

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
Attachments:
More
14 years 1 month ago #4251 by micker
hello i find it for css
could you adapt your dev forthis type of css file ?
it's more interesting to customise
Code:
.boite_news{ width:33%; height:100%; float:left; border:0px solid black; margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:0px; } /*sTyle of her(it) limp with news (in certain cases, you should not put float:left;)*/ .img_news{ float:left; margin-right:5px; }/*Style of her(it) limps with display(posting) of the image*/ .date_news{ font-size: 75% } .title_news a{ font-size: 130%; color: #b12a2a; text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; }/*style du title news and date*/ a.link_more_news { color:#b12a2a; text-decoration: underline; font-size: 90%; } /*style link more-news*/ a.link_more_news:hover{ text-decoration: none; }
for all user it's just an exemple (color etc)
maybi an adavnced mod in administration to change this css type
some areafield for :
-boite css
-title css
-date css
-texte css
-like more css
-other link css
-image css
and a base code.
Thanks for your work !

More
14 years 1 month ago #4252 by micker
hello i adapt your default.php to css file
Code:
.boite_news{width:33%;height:100%;float:left;border:0px solid black;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:0px;} /*sTyle of her(it) limp with news (in certain cases, you should not put float:left;)*/ .img_news{float:left;padding: 2px; margin: 3px;border: 0px solid #C3C3C3}/*Style of her(it) limps with display(posting) of the image*/ .date_news{font-weight: bold;font-size: 75%} .user_news{font-weight: bold;font-size: 75%} .intro_news{font-size: 105%;} .title_news a{font-size: 130%;color: #b12a2a;text-decoration: none;font-weight: bold;}/*style du title news and date*/ .title_news p{padding:0;margin:0;}/*style intro*/ a.link_more_news {color:#b12a2a;text-decoration: none;font-size: 90%;}/*style link lire la suite*/ a.link_more_news:hover{text-decoration: none;}/*style du lien lire la suite qd la sourie est dessus*/
if you want you can verifie and integrate to your archive
all of thing are custom by css (in template for moment)

Attachments:
More
14 years 1 month ago #4253 by Olinad
I'm still thinking about the styling options, I'll trying looking around an use the ones I think best. About all the other requests, I'll work on them and add them as a toggle.
I'll look into the watermark thing also, I used the default settings and it all worked, maybe I have to make it more general...
No coding today as I have to study a lot, I'll be back on the module tomorrow (maybe tonight if I end up finishing earlier than expected, but I don't think I'll release anything anyway). Keep posting request or bugs though, I'll use this topic to make a To-Do list :3
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline