AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 2 months ago #4603 by micker
ok thanks
you can look in my site this module work very well
for images path if it's so complex too list url .. you can created a custom option to load image
if we choose this option we can reference the good url and it's work
(in my site in try and it's work i change the url for small image in watermark option and result the module load the image croop)
it's is just a simply idea ... :lol:
thanks for your work !!

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4605 by Olinad
Ok I loaded the french language strings, I corrected line 475... But I still can't figure out why the links don't work on your test site.

Little To-Do list for v 2.4.2
  • Custom FLEXIimage path
  • Singular and Plural for rating and hit imagetitle
  • Comments display next to rating and hits
  • Display articles horizontally
  • Something more maybe XD
More
14 years 2 months ago #4606 by micker
hello you have reason ... it's acesef bug but i don't understand why before it's work an now .... it's out ... do you change any to generated url ?
Thanks

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
14 years 2 months ago #4607 by Olinad
Yep I changed the way they are generated to make them a bit more SEF-like... try deleting the url records, if it doesn't work I'll add a toggle to switch between the two urls.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4608 by micker
i try to purge but nothing ...
with acesf the echo $link don't show anything (i try an echo in php and i have /newbijou/ and nothing after)
thanks for reponse

More
14 years 2 months ago #4609 by Olinad
try deleting lines 302, 303 and 304 of tmpl/default.php and pasting this code there:
Code:
$link = JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getArticleRoute($row->id, $row->catid, $row->sectionid));

Then tell me if it works
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.566 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline