AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 2 months ago #4396 by Olinad

micker wrote: ... no sorry ... i didn't thinks it's possible in xml
but look the php file of flexicontent to creat field (i think it's in javascript but ...)

I created some custom parameters and now the backend is perfect... A parameter checks if flexicontent has been installed. If it's there, you can use the module as you already do, and a message is displayed in the first tab saying everything's fine. When FLEXIcontent hasn't been installed, instead, a message in the first tabs tells you so and all FLEXIcontent's toggles will be blank (excluding the ones in a couple of menus, but you can just avoid selecting them).

This was to allow users to select the date and image FLEXI field from a dynamic menu, without having to look for field IDs. This would make the module display some errors if FLEXIcontent wasn't installed... now It all works fine.

I'll test it a little more, see if I can add some other features and then release v 2.3.2
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4398 by micker
this a great trailer !!!!!!
thanks

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
14 years 2 months ago #4401 by Olinad
v 2.3.2 can now be downloaded from the first post of this topic.
The To-Do list has been rearranged a bit.

EDIT: Reminder for myself = make the Section field disappear if FLEXIcontent has been detected.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4411 by conquerlol
Hi, thanks for a great module! :mrgreen:

anyway, I ran into a problem......not sure if it's only me. It seems my joomla is off by a couple hours(sooner)....when writing articles...the date is read differently then what's written in the database also...(tat's what happened to my date field).....

anyway, so the thing is that I tried to write some new items to show on the module but it doesn't show up as it thinks that the item isn't published yet since the "created" time is off into the future.

anyway w/e :D
I solved my problem by replacing (in default.php)
Code:
$now = $now = date("Y-m-d");
to
Code:
$date =& JFactory::getDate(); $now = $date->toMySQL();

Hope this help anyone who's having the same problem :lol: Cheers!
More
14 years 2 months ago #4430 by micker
hello i do some test ! the back end is perfect !!!!
for me date of created (flexicontent) doesn't work but myflexi field work perfectly !!!
the select for date and image is perfect
you have a solution to select the size of image without watermark ? (i am Boring with this option ...)
in post the last french translation (only the new things)
Code:
CSSIMAGE = CSS images CSSIMAGEDESC = Apparence d'affichage des images CSSBOTTOMMORE = CSS du 'lien Autre' CSSBOTTOMMOREDESC = Apparence du 'lien Autre' CSSINTRO = CSS du texte CSSINTRODESC = CSS du texte qui viens après le titre CSSREADMORE = CSS du lien 'lire la suite' CSSREADMOREDESC = Apparnce du lien 'lire la suite' qui viens après le texte CSSBOTTOM = CSS vote / visites CSSBOTTOMDESC = Apparence des informations après le texte vote et nombres de visites. LINECOLOR = CSS séparateur LINECOLORDESC = Apparence du séparateur entre chaque article. CSSTITLE = CSS titre CSSTITLEDESC = Apparence du titre pour chaque article. CSSINFO = CSS des informations CSSINFODESC = Apparence des informations après le titre, date auteurs catégorie.
The conquerlol sugestion is great !

Thanks for your works !
Courage

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
14 years 2 months ago #4436 by Olinad
I have understood how to do it but I have no time to write the code XD I'll try doing it tonight.
Thx conquerlol, I'll replace the code and see if it works... I didn't actually check that XD
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline