AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 2 months ago #4445 by micker
ok do worry thanks for your works !!

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4449 by micker
hello i have a request for uncoming events its possible to select flexicontent fieldate ? in order to have this
Code:
$condition_avenir = "\n AND a.publish_down >= '$now' " ;
line 89
for this
Code:
$condition_avenir = "\n AND "flexidatefield" >= '$now' " ;
and in backend if we chosse uncoming events we can chose the type of date (the same thing for showing date in this actualy module)

Thanks

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
14 years 2 months ago #4458 by Olinad

micker wrote: hello i have a request for uncoming events its possible to select flexicontent fieldate ? in order to have this

Code:
$condition_avenir = "\n AND a.publish_down >= '$now' " ;
line 89
for this
Code:
$condition_avenir = "\n AND "flexidatefield" >= '$now' " ;
and in backend if we chosse uncoming events we can chose the type of date (the same thing for showing date in this actualy module)

Thanks

As you can read in the To Do list, I actually tried doing it but It doesn't work because the FLEXIcontent value column isn't a datetime field... Try searching for a way to get a normal column as if it was a datetime one, and I'll implement it :) (I'll look if smth similar can be done, but I actually found nothing yet).
More
14 years 2 months ago #4472 by micker
Hello sorry sometimes I miss things because I am not well in English! I am going to try to discuss of this with vistamedia
still thank you for your work and your ecoute

More
14 years 2 months ago #4487 by Olinad
Don't worry I appreciate your interest :D
More
14 years 2 months ago #4490 by bysion
Great job! Thanks a lot!
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline