What you guys doin'? FC v2 is out and nothing on JED ! lol

More
11 years 6 months ago #29169 by bobthebob01
i'm 10 000% with kspoddar.

I also have a site that can show case how much you can customize your views with 3rd party js and FC.

I really think this project is under estimated big time.

I had the chance to meet emmanuel earlier this year in Bangkok for the joomla day. Even his short presentation was showing amazing features of FC. But the latest version is even better.

I really think the JED page should be updated as people rely on it a lot to choose their extension. And i would not be surprised some are not giving FC a try because they don't know it's compatible with J2.5.

I would also like to offer my help in regards to the FC site. I'm not a strong php guru so my help in that regards will be very limited.
But i would be more than happy to help with documentation and tutorials.

I think it would be great to have a simple doc explaining where to start and how to proceed to build an entire custom category and item views.
The main problem with CCK, is that new users are not sure how to approach it: do i start by duplicating a template? or do i first create a type or category ....?

I can even do translation french-English if needed.

So the my help is offered to the FC team. You can contact me directly to start talking about it if you are interested.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #29173 by micker
yes !!!
for translation you can help !!!
on transiflex
www.transifex.com/projects/p/flexicontent/
for faq and tutorial great you can do it and send me
after i can creat for you an access to site
welcome on board

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 6 months ago #29178 by bobthebob01
Sure, i'll check that.

So i just want to confirm. So You need to translate the FAQ and tutorials on this site. But also the language files on transiflex?

How would i go about translating the language files on transiflex? i don't have an access, therefore it does not let me even download the files for me to translate.
You can PM if you want to send me some info.

More
11 years 6 months ago #29181 by micker
hello we need what you want ..
for faq send my french translation ore new article i you want
for transiflex suscrib and in few day we activate you accompte to translate inline
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 6 months ago #29183 by bobthebob01
Hi micker,

I just registered to transifex and requested to be part of the translation team.
I registered with my real name and info. Not bobthebob01 so you know.

Cheers

More
11 years 6 months ago #29190 by ggppdk
This is good, we need official translator for every language, there are some forum member i will send them message to join the project on transifex

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline