Class "active" to highlight current item

More
10 years 2 months ago #44951 by Rooney

ggppdk wrote: will make a public build tomorrow, which you can use (it has other features too like 2-level ordering)

Is the active menu item class already implemented? I could not find a special css class.
Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #44953 by Natwork

Rooney wrote: Is the active menu item class already implemented? I could not find a special css class.

You have to get the files on Google SVN, then you have to replace your files with the new ones.

Go there for more informations and get the files you need :
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/s ... ail?r=1835

When your files are replaced with new ones, you'll get a "fcitem_active" class on active element.

More
10 years 1 month ago #46045 by Rooney
Hi,
I have installed FLEXIcontent version 2.1.3 r1857. I am using the Universal module to display a category list: www.muenstermann.com/en/overview/references.html
I do not get an additional css class for the active category. Is this only implemented for items?
Rooney

More
10 years 1 month ago #46079 by ggppdk
Hello

yes, we only added CSS classes for "current" item,

- but by current category you mean that:

a. you are listing some categories

b. and you want to highlight (add a CSS class) the category that matches the category of the currently viewed item ?

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 1 month ago #46084 by Rooney
In my case I am using the module as a menu replacement which items are pointing to category views.
So, I want to highlight the menu item when somebody is clicking on it.
This link www.muenstermann.com/en/overview ... liers.html is actually a category view. The images are all items that are assigend to this category. So the entry "Automotive Suppliers" should be active (highlighted) in the Universal Module.
Rooney

More
10 years 1 month ago #46135 by ggppdk
Hello

-- yes it makes sense to have these,
added to top-most container of the categories these CSS classes:
Code:
fccat_active /* title of active category */ fcitemcat_active /* title of category of active item */

--to use / test the above :
add in "tmpl_common" folder of the module, the files contained in the archive (category.php,module.css):
[attachment=0:pzlaokk6]<!-- ia0 -->tmpl_common.zip<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:pzlaokk6]

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Attachments:

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline