[Reverse scope added] Displaying data from related items

More
10 years 4 days ago #46737 by suge1w
That version is currently installed and all related items are being displayed correctly.

I should of mentioned it before but when I click on a specific club "Sporting Lisbon", Ronaldo is being displayed (he is the very first item created so maybe that is why?) but only him even though that club has over 20 related items. Other clubs display no items. Number of items set to display is 3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 days ago #46778 by suge1w
Hello, any update on this?

More
10 years 2 days ago #46780 by ggppdk
Hello

there must 2 number 1 for total number show and 1 for featured , make sure you have set the total number of items,

if the above is ok ,

or

i guess there are either
- more filtering SCOPEs active
- or you have items that are e.g. scheduled to appear in future
- or the belong to a content type with non-public access
- or etc

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 2 days ago - 10 years 2 days ago #46786 by suge1w
Hello this is duplicate of a working module, I only change the item scope. Filtering is normal. I have checked everything again and again, nothing seems to be working.

If you have time to check this issue, I can show you

If you see "Professional Youth Graduates:" on that page. They are all items that are related to Arsenal. See "Club Stats" on the left? Underneath that title is where the module is supposed to appear but it shows nothing.

It should search all those items related under "Professional Youth Graduates:" and display in DESCENDING order... I have tried everything to get this to work and it is the only thing holding me up.

Any more ideas? :(
Last edit: 10 years 2 days ago by suge1w.

More
10 years 2 days ago #46787 by ggppdk
Hello

i will examine this,

send me a PM, with
- site url
- super admin login
- the ID of the item that uses relation field so that i can edit it via item form
- the id or name of the relation field
- the id of the module,
- the frontend url that display the module

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 2 days ago #46790 by suge1w
Hello, I have sent details. Many thanks.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline