FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 7 months ago #19418 by effrit
hi.
some bugs/questions:
1. i select "use unicode URL's" in global configuration of site but my Russian aliases ignored and replaced with date (in com_content aliases saves fine).

2. in categories manager there buttion "Copy parameters
", but it seems it does nothing (listing of categories in pop-up is always empty)

3. if i create/edit category and use "Copy all parameters from" drop-down list then my category still have default parameters.

4. also, seems like there is session problem:
if i do nothing (category manager is opened) about 3-4 min and try create new category i get:
"You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page (#1)."
after i logout/login its disappear.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 7 months ago #19420 by ggppdk
next beta will have
-- the 2 modules: universal module (i will check what Arkadiy posted) and tag cloud module
-- fixes these bugs about parameters ignored and not copied

but this will be in the middle of week

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
12 years 7 months ago #19528 by sander
Hi,

Just had a look at the latest beta version, glad to see you're using Joomla ACL now!

Is it correct that permissions aren't working correctly yet? When I change the permissions and save an article for example it isn't saved.

Thanks! Sander
More
12 years 7 months ago #19529 by ggppdk
The parameters of items and of fields and maybe other places too are not loaded properly, also ACL is incomplete on at least a handful of important places, like e.g. items. It is to be done ...

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
12 years 7 months ago #19553 by lukass2000
I would have that this user only can use FLEXIcontent in Backend.
Have created a new user / user group & accexx levels for e.g. "TESTUSER".

If i set for group TESTUSER at "FLEXIcontent / Configuration / Permissons" ACCESS COMPONENT to Allowed i con not see FLEXIcontent in Backend.
If i do the same with Component "BANNERS" i can see in Backend.

Why This :(
Is this the same Problem as SANDER have?
THANKS!
More
12 years 7 months ago #19555 by sander
Hi lukass2000,

Yes, it seems to me the same issue. It looks like permissions are implemented, but the aren't saved yet.

@ggppdk, thank you for your quick reply. Any idea when ACL will be implemented in trunk? I would like to help testing on this part when it's implemented.

Cheers, Sander
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline