FLEXIContent - v1.5.6 - final for J1.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 5 months ago #21317 by ggppdk
Updated to r1057, this has fix for broken phpthumb too.
I have scrapped r1056 as RC2a, the r1057 will be RC2a.

You can download it:
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #21319 by victorio404
No more minigallery issues with the last r1057.
I have noticed that for the new "Presentation" template the category.css file is empty. Is that why i couldn't manage in category view to display image and description next to each-other? They always display one above the other no matter the position.

More
12 years 5 months ago #21320 by ggppdk
Indeed the css is for category view was not copied for the (new) 'presentation' template, just copy the into category.css the item.css contents.

Will fix in a later revision

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 4 months ago #21415 by rottenberg
Hi,

Problem with next and previous article :

Hi, I'm texting the 1.5.6 RC2a r1057 for J1.5 (the december 16th version).
I have encountered problem with next and previous articles : I have unpublished articles. When I ask the list of articles only the published ones are shown. But when I ask next or previous article unpublished articles are used. Of course I get a message : you enter in a private part of the site, give you password...

I have not tested with published articles which are restricted to registred or admin people.

More
12 years 4 months ago #21421 by ggppdk
About the Page Navigation fields (next/prev item) it had a bug the code was there but it was not used, i fixed in r1072 and also fixed a bug regarding the field not ordering the items properly in some category ordering cases (when using author ordering)

About other things you mention they are not related to FLEXIcontent or it is a configuration issue, see here:
flexicontent.org/forum/index.php ... =viewtopic

Regards

More
12 years 4 months ago #21780 by ggppdk
I have made a nightly build (preRC3 r1110) :
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

Has some bug fixes and a dozen of new exciting features ...

NEW FEATURES (some of them)
-- 1. Add support for columns (1,2,auto) in item layout of blog template
-- 2. Filters are now able to show only available values category view according to current filtering/search/alpha-index. This is controlled via a new category parameter and it is implemented for all custom fields, not yet for core fields
-- 3. Fixed/improved behavior of category filtering form
(search box, alpha-index, filters and URL combine together consistently and smoothly).
-- 4.REL CANONICAL in items / category / tags:
(a) Changed rel canonical links for categories / tags to be SEF format.
(b) Added (global and local) parameter to control rel canonical in items / category / tags view
(c) Added current page to the rel canonical urls for tags and category view
-- 5. Added a multiple items state changing mechanism, now there is a new toolbar button in items manager tab
-- 6. Added capability for unique hits per item, including options for skipping specific IPs and bots
-- 7. Items edit form:
(a) Added language flags to items edit form
(b) Added joomla 1.7 featured flag
(c) Fixed improved css styling
-- 8. Prepared code to support multiple-voting (not done yet).
-- 9. a new import manager tab, download this file to see format:
flexicontent.googlecode.com/svn/ ... format.csv
NOTE there is a very nice import tool from netassopro too.
-- 10. Directory view is improved with category description and configurable thumbnails extracted from description or from category parameter or from both.

Features to add to RC3=final : ...

+ Improvements universal FLEXIcontent module:
(a) *** Added more scopes ***: specific tags scope, related items fields scope(placed inside items scope), favorites scope
(b) *** Added support for category listings ***, (with configurable category image thumbnails from description or from parameter or from both) and ability to combine it with items
(c) Refactored styling of news template to make it much more attractive (added icons for various core fields, TODO hit and ratings).
(e) Added code for displaying both created and modified dates
(f) Added code for checking empty or invalid scope
configuration, and added code for validating manually entered dates, added error messages in case DB errors occur.
TODO:
-- add hits and rating with special compact styling
-- finish carousel template
(the numerous SCOPEs with the new attractive styling of news template together with the slideshow like template. WILL make a killer feature??:)

KNOWN ISSUES in bug tracker:
1. Issue 5: Diff engine not working properly, algorithm compares words it must be changed ...
2. Issue 323: Breadcrumb category/subcategory names not translating in item view
3. Issue 334: SEF creating code adds id and cid segments always, even when a menu item exists
4. Issue 338: Warnings in item manager tab when joomfish not installed

(note: duplicate breadcrumbs is not bug, it is rather a limitation since the appear if both menu item and category / item names are appended to pathway, will implement parameter for clean breadcrumbs, e.g. only items, or only category names and item name)

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.369 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline