FLEXIContent - v1.5.6 - final for J1.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 4 months ago #21787 by ggppdk
Forgot to mention the category description and category image thumbnails in directory view and in directory view and universal module , i have updated the above listings.

The new directory view is much more attractive and the category listings with or without items in universal module, have a very nice result.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #21813 by ggppdk
-- Please do not enable advanced search fields yet, hopefully will finish this by the time of final version or it will be removed.

-- Only use the basic search box, with which you can enter text to be searched in all searchable fields:
e.g. if you want to search a date field for date 2011-09-14
then inside the basic search box enter:
2011-09-14 and/or other words

-- I know this is not convenient but search view is not 100% done, the convenient way would be to place special fields like date in a special box for searching the specific field and also having ranges

*** ABOUT NEW universal flexicontent module category list see here:
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... 270#p21809

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 3 months ago #21847 by ggppdk
As i said in my previous, post, there are significant improvement in filtering of category view.

To be give more details the category view has been improved:
1. to combine all form filtering options (search box, alpha-index, field filters) smoothly and at the same time create a URL that has only the currently filtering data (so that 2 and 3 are possible:)
2. to work with full page caching (joomla system cache plugin) in all cases
3. to allow bookmarking of filtered page views

FOR this you will need to use the new updated templates,
so if you have custom templates and want to benefit from this, you have to copy the changes ..

ALSO about universal FLEXIcontent module:
read this too:
flexicontent.org/forum/index.php ... =10#p21850

Regards

More
12 years 3 months ago #21879 by yasarts

ggppdk wrote: to combine all form filtering options (search box, alpha-index, field filters) smoothly and at the same time create a URL that has only the currently filtering data (so that 2 and 3 are possible:)

For me, it's works only when I don't have "Apachemod_rewrite On" in configuration. Otherwise, i've got an error 404.

More
12 years 3 months ago #21886 by ggppdk
Can you provide more details ??
I have tested with SEF on/off and with mod_rewrite ON and using a unaltered joomla .htaccess file

Please tell us:
- is it happening with SEF ON/OFF (OK, joomla SEF requires mod_rewrite, so i -guess-, you either have SEF OFF or you have some other SEF component)
- do you have some third-party SEF component installed and running?
- do you have an altered .htaccess (in a way that it is relevant, note if you have uninstalled a SEF component, then you may have to restore the original .htaccess because it is not always restored)

Please provide any other information you might think that it is relevant.

Regards

More
12 years 3 months ago #21890 by yasarts

ggppdk wrote: - is it happening with SEF ON/OFF (OK, joomla SEF requires mod_rewrite, so i -guess-, you either have SEF OFF or you have some other SEF component)

SEF On.

ggppdk wrote: do you have some third-party SEF component installed and running?

None.

ggppdk wrote: do you have an altered .htaccess (in a way that it is relevant, note if you have uninstalled a SEF component, then you may have to restore the original .htaccess because it is not always restored)

I've just modify my htaccess to personnalize the 404 page.
I tried with the original htaccess, that the same thing, i've got an error if use filters.

ggppdk wrote: Please provide any other information you might think that it is relevant.

I'll try to work on it today and apport more information if possible.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.347 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline