Flexi Access didn't work at Joomla 1.5.23 Want my money back

More
12 years 6 months ago #19648 by Paver
Hello,

Where could i get my money back of the subscription?
Flexi Access did not work for me @ Joomla 1.5.23 and i want my money back.

Greetz,

Paul Verheijen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #19649 by micker
hello
can you describe more your problem ?
withch version of flexicontent and flexiaccess ?
can you give me an access to do some test ?
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 6 months ago #19651 by ggppdk
Hello, i am one of the developers of FLEXIcontent together with Emmanuel and other people.

About FLEXIaccess. It has some bugs, but it does work and it is very powerful, most of the problems are related to configuration and coexisting with other extensions.

If you have trouble installing, then uninstall and follow exactly the steps here:
www.flexicontent.org/documentati ... ation.html

I had bought a membership myself (we buy memberships not FLEXIaccess), read about memberships (and policy) here:
www.flexicontent.org/memberships.html

If FLEXIaccess is not suitable or compatible for a site of yours, it can be for many other sites of yours

Maybe there is some problem with the configuration of current installation. Please do this:
Make a fresh joomla installation and then install FLEXIaccess following exactly the instruction above.
Test Flexiaccess and then install the other extensions of yours one by one. Then read documentation about using FLEXIaccess.

Best Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline