Change Tag Menu Item Results Format

More
12 years 6 months ago #20387 by ggppdk
We don't have option for this , i plan to enhance tags view, maybe add an tag layout in the templates too.

But this for next versions , v1.5.7 and v2.1

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #20411 by irebout
ggppdk so currently there is no way of doing this? This is something that is very important to me. I am only using a couple of categories as the amount of categories I would need to create would be exhaustive and having the tags automatically showing up as you type them makes it so much easier, not to mention the tags view works so much more nicely with my site.

Is there seriously no way of doing this? Or do you know when the next version would come out that would have this? I'm half way done building this site and I'm afraid if I can't get this figured out I'm going to have to start from scratch and try another program, both of which I really don't want to do as I love flexicontent and aidanews so far.

Thanks much

Ike

More
12 years 6 months ago #20417 by micker
if your are too speed you can contact specific dev for paid plugin ? (yopoop are netassopro are great)
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 6 months ago #20425 by ggppdk
What you ask can be done by adding more parameters
e.g. a global one and then a parameter to the tag view menu item to override the global one
and then changing the database model to use these parameters.

You could change the model without adding a parameter to the menu item, so open the file
components/com_flexicontent/models/tags.php and alter the query to sort the way you want:
Code:
function __construct() { ... $this->setState('filter_order', JRequest::getCmd('filter_order', 'i.title')); $this->setState('filter_order_dir', JRequest::getCmd('filter_order_Dir', 'ASC')); }
change to
Code:
function __construct() { ... $this->setState('filter_order', JRequest::getCmd('filter_order', 'i.created')); $this->setState('filter_order_dir', JRequest::getCmd('filter_order_Dir', 'ASC')); }

To add creation time, add your existing template override we described above these:

1. before:

<th id="fc_title">...</th>

add
Code:
<th id="fc_created"><?php echo JText::_( 'CREATION_TIME' ); ?></th>
2. before:
<td headers="fc_title">...</td>
add
Code:
<td headers="fc_created"> <?php echo $item->created; ?> </td>

To add a category link read here:
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... pic#p20034

Please don't ask for more custom developing, although i will try to find time to answer you

Best Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline