text “Titulo de los articlulos”

More
12 years 4 months ago #21618 by btlcomunicacion
Hello to all, I would like to clear the text “Titulo de los articlulos” but between the options of visualization of the category I do not see it.

Associate an image so that to explain it better

Thank you very much!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #21641 by ggppdk
From the picture that you posted,
i guess that you use the 'default' template for your categories.

So edit a category and go to the bottom-right of the page, and click to open the slider for the parameters of the 'default' template, you will see a parameter called "Show Labels Rows" set this to no. Set other parameters you need, then in category manager tab you can use the "copy parameters" button to update many categories at once.

NOTE this applies for v1.5.6 RC2a, i don't remember when this option was added but i don't think it exists in versions prior to v1.5.6 (for J1.5) and v2.0 (for J1.7)

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 4 months ago #21724 by btlcomunicacion
Hi, first of all, thank you very much!

I do not find that option among the parameters, I send two images for you to see.

If I can not remove, another possibility would be to change the text, ie instead of "Titulo de los articulos" to read "Establecimientos" Where I can change that text?

Many thanks for your help!
Attachments:

More
12 years 4 months ago #21725 by ggppdk

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 4 months ago #21729 by btlcomunicacion
Ok, but if I install that version, then ... Do items and categories that are now on the web, go away?

More
12 years 4 months ago #21738 by ggppdk
You ask if items and categories go away ? Noo, no data is deleted !!! BUT NEVER UNINSTALL, just install over existing version, also first better backup your install, e.g. via akeeba backup, usually you should be able to downgrade without any problems.

There are some behavioural changes of the component, and you might have to reconfigure some things, also the standard templates are overwritten with their new versions.

Most notable behavioral change:
is that if you output fields manually in your templates, then you should note that fields that are not in a template positions are no longer created for performance reasons !!!
Nevertheless we have a new global configuration setting for this, and the default setting forces creation of all fields in item view, since performance impact is much smaller in item view than it is in category view

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline