Thumbnail size in item view and some Universal module Scope

More
11 years 2 months ago #34476 by ggppdk
The reason you see this effect is because the display of the field is created for some reason by the module, but FLEXIcontent code will not create field display twice to avoid performance penalty ... so if the first creation of field has thumbnail size Medium then second attempt to create will return the already created field regardless of display settings

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #35852 by delemo
Hi everybody,

I'm back to Flexi ;)

To display all my 3 Universal modules, I was using 3 fcloadmodule fields attached to my item content type.

If I load the Universal modules in 3 positions of my Joomla! template, everything is ok.
With the mecanism of scope filter the modules are displaying data only in the selected item view (in other views there are empty divs).

Large thumbnail is displaying in item view and small thumbnail in catégory view.

Thank you for your support and for your great component.

Regards

More
11 years 1 month ago #35897 by ggppdk
Hello,
more is coming,
v2.0.2 brings even higher performance for large sites (and if you use the new FACETED filters of v2.0.x . it address the performance problem)

Please see my signature about leaving an all star review at JED.

And remember you compare the features of FLEXIcontent with the Free version of other CCKs (even if you compare with commercial version FLEXIcontent is still a lot ahead, just need to even more documentation) !!

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline