Dates are one day off

More
12 years 9 months ago #17298 by dbirchmier
Replied by dbirchmier on topic Dates are one day off
I can confirm that unfortunately this bug has still gone ignored and been left unfixed :(

Here's a live example of the issue:
bridgeviewcenter.com/events.html

I just upgraded to the latest version of Joomla, 1.5.2.3 AND the latest version of Flexi.

The bug is still there :( :( :(

I would also like to confirm that my server time is set as CST, AND displays correctly within WHM.

In addition, within Joomla I have the time zone correctly, and Joomla's time is outputting correctly -- in the core content articles.

I REALLY need to find a fix for this. Any help would be sincerely and greatly appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #17301 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Dates are one day off
You are not talking ONLY about the date field, not about created and modified fields right?

Do some tests for me:
1. Go to your date field and set ouput format to: %A %d %B %Y %H:%M
2. Then go to you date field and enter a date, and then -- by keyboard -- add a time too like this
2011-07-20 14:00
3. and then go to file:
components/plugins/flexicontent_fields/date.php
and find line 231 (about):
Code:
$field->{$prop}[] = $values[$n] ? JHTML::_('date', $values[$n], JText::_($dateformat) ) : JText::_( 'FLEXI_NO_VALUE' );
change it to:
Code:
$field->{$prop}[] = $values[$n] ? JHTML::_('date', $values[$n], JText::_($dateformat), 0 ) : JText::_( 'FLEXI_NO_VALUE' );

This should output the date (& time) exactly as you entered it in the back-end.
If it does not then try change value 0 to something else and tell me what works for you and what zone you have.

Waiting for your feedback ...

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 9 months ago #17450 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Dates are one day off
Please test and report back

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.332 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline