Getting 406 (Not Acceptable) when I try to save a new post

More
9 years 8 months ago #49238 by tristanbailey
From the logs:

[09-Sep-2014 07:40:16 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of flexicontent_items::_getAssetParentId() should be compatible with JTable::_getAssetParentId(JTable $table = NULL, $id = NULL) in /home/user/public_html/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/tables/flexicontent_items.php on line 0

[09-Sep-2014 07:40:16 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/user/public_html/templates/joostrapv3/index.php on line 16

and

[01-Sep-2014 09:47:22 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/user/public_html/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/defineconstants.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/user/public_html/plugins/system/flexisystem/flexisystem.php on line 25
[01-Sep-2014 09:47:40 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/user/public_html/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/parentclassitem.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/components/com_flexicontent/models/item.php on line 23
[01-Sep-2014 09:47:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/user/public_html/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/parentclassitem.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/user/public_html/components/com_flexicontent/models/item.php on line 23

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #49244 by ggppdk
Hello

these are irrelevant, they are runtime PHP notices/warnings or PHP errors, they are not the logs about mod_security

about PHP notices they should be upgrade to v2.2.0 r1932

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
9 years 8 months ago #49298 by tristanbailey
Thanks ggppdk

It was the lovely mod_security the host has turned it off and we are back to normal operation.

I have updated to 2.2.0 r1932 but it says this is a beta on your site, is it ok to use?

Also I have had problems getting overrides of flexicontent templates to work so had to change the ones in the component so these have been overwritten and will need fixing but you have been most helpful.

I found it strange that mod_security had reported off before but will do research and see if that is just a security feature to not report on its self.

t

More
9 years 8 months ago #49314 by ggppdk

tristanbailey wrote: I have updated to 2.2.0 r1932 but it says this is a beta on your site, is it ok to use?

Yes only serious bug is if you try to use the new ACL "can change category assignment" which will break item form if the current user does not have it

tristanbailey wrote: Also I have had problems getting overrides of flexicontent templates to work so had to change the ones in the component so these have been overwritten and will need fixing but you have been most helpful.

you have configured a specific category or a specific Content Type to use a specific template and they ignore it ? not use it ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline