Thumbnail and category images problemi when changing joomla install folder

More
8 years 5 months ago #58316 by ggppdk
Also

@agnesch:

we have found an issue with phpThumb code throwing warning that DATE-ZONE is not set in the server
- the above and other issue of v3.0.9-rc are resolved in v3.09-rc2

github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/releases

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #58331 by inesrosas
I think that what you suggest is indeed is the problem, but I don't know how to fix it. That is, I don't know how to make phpThumb use a different URL. Is the fix changing a parameter in phpThumb.config.php? Which parameter? Which value should I use? Is the fix changing an Apache file? If so, which file and which change? Is the fix changing a parameter within the site's administrator? Again, which setting needs changing and to what? I need more instructions. Thanks!

More
8 years 5 months ago #58332 by inesrosas
Re-reading your response, I wonder if you meant the problem it will be resolved when a domain is applied. If so, I also tried this yesterday to no avail. The site can be found at atleticastore.com still the thumbnails fail....

More
8 years 5 months ago #58339 by micker
simply update with last version on github

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #58376 by lclaude
Hi FLEXITeam, Hi all,

I have the same pb: I can't see thumbs in Flexi-Items (articles) in the backend.
In the frontend it works fine when a visitor is viewing the item, but no thumbs in edition mode (like in the backend).

My config :
Joomla 3.4.5
FLEXIcontent v3.0.9-2015_11_14 (v3.0.9-rc2)
Linux SME Server (based on a redhat)
My joomla installation is in a subdomain. So my absolute path of documentroot of this joomla install (/home/e-smith/files/ibays/wm2v/html/) is not the same that the default root domain (/home/e-smith/files/ibays/Primary/html/).
The permissions of the folders/files are good, owner is apache.

When I have the default install, with default params of flexi and phpthumb, I have PHP Warning (in the server logs) :
Code:
PHP Warning: realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/e-smith/files/ibays/Primary/html) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/e-smith/files/ibays/wm2v/:/tmp/:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/pear-data/) in /home/e-smith/files/ibays/wm2v/html/components/com_flexicontent/librairies/phpthumb/phpThumb.config.php on line 40

So I have change the param of com_flexicontent/librairies/phpthumb/phpThumb.config.php to :
Code:
$PHPTHUMB_CONFIG['document_root'] = $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'];
The above error no longer occurs.

But now I have the same type of error (open_basedir restriction) in this two lines :
Code:
[cuted but same error] .../phpthumb.class.php on line 1105 .../phpthumb.class.php on line 1265

In the backend, when I update a item with a new image, with $PHPTHUMB_CONFIG = false; I have this message :

phpThumb() v1.7.13-201406261000
phpthumb.sourceforge.net

Error messages disabled.

edit phpThumb.config.php and (temporarily) set
$PHPTHUMB_CONFIG = false;
to view the details of this error

phpThumb() v1.7.13-201406261000 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 225

setSourceFilename(/home/e-smith/files/ibays/wm2v/html/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/capture-du-2015-10-19-223228-3.png) set $this->sourceFilename to "/home/e-smith/files/ibays/wm2v/html/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/capture-du-2015-10-19-223228-3.png" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 276

file_exists() = 0 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1340

file_exists_ignoreopenbasedir() = 0 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1341

is_file() = 0 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1342

is_executable() = 0 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1343

using ImageMagick path from `which convert` (/usr/bin/convert) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1364

ImageMagick version checked with "convert --version" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1405

ImageMagick convert --version says "Version: ImageMagick 6.7.2-7 2015-07-23 Q16 " in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1413

Addding ImageMagick formats to $AvailableImageOutputFormats (text;ico;bmp;wbmp;gif;png;jpeg) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 924

$AvailableImageOutputFormats = array(text;ico;bmp;wbmp;gif;png;jpeg) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 930

$this->thumbnailFormat set to $this->config_output_format "png" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 941

$this->thumbnailFormat set to $this->f "png" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 948

$this->thumbnailQuality set to "90" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 958

resolvePath: /home/e-smith/files/ibays/wm2v/html/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/capture-du-2015-10-19-223228-3.png (allowed_dirs: Array
(
)
) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1101

resolvePath: iteration, path=/home/e-smith/files/ibays/wm2v/html/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/capture-du-2015-10-19-223228-3.png, base path = in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1120

open_basedir: "/home/e-smith/files/ibays/wm2v/:/tmp/:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/pear-data/" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1087

resolvePath: stop at component 11 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1136

resolvePath: stop at path=/home/e-smith/files/ibays/wm2v/html/components/com_flexicontent/uploads/capture-du-2015-10-19-223228-3.png in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1139

resolvePath: no match, returning null in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1141

$this->sourceFilename set to "" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 854

phpthumb.sourceforge.net

Error messages disabled.

to view the details of this error in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 4055

setCacheDirectory() starting with config_cache_directory = "" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 966

$this->config_cache_directory () is not a directory in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1002

SetCacheFilename() failed because $this->config_cache_directory is empty in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3409

starting ExtractEXIFgetImageSize() in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3241

skipping GetImageSize() because $this->sourceFilename is empty in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3253

GetImageSize("") failed in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3284

$this->useRawIMoutput=true after checking $UnAllowedParameters in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1513

ImageMagickThumbnailToGD() aborting because $this->sourceFilename is empty in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1557

ImageMagickThumbnailToGD() failed in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3291

SetOrientationDependantWidthHeight() starting with ""x"" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3220

SetOrientationDependantWidthHeight() setting w="800", h="600" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3236

EXIF thumbnail extraction: (size=0; type=""; 0x0) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3348

starting SourceImageToGD() in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3608

Not using EXIF thumbnail data because $this->exif_thumbnail_data is empty in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3679

$this->gdimg_source is still empty in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3731

ImageMagickThumbnailToGD() failed in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 3733

phpthumb.sourceforge.net

Error messages disabled.

to view the details of this error in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 4055

SourceImageToGD() failed in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 356

I don't know what to change for resolve the 2 new errors. I'm stuck here.

[EDIT]
Don't understand why the message joomla/Flexi say "Error messages disabled." because my $PHPTHUMB_CONFIG = false;
When true, in the thumb zone I have in red the indicatioon to set it false.
And when false, I do not have anything in the thumb zone.

Please see this screenshot :
www.cjoint.com/doc/15_11/EKpmQppybYM_Capture-flexi-pb-thumb.png
[/EDIT]

If all this precisions can help you (and me ;) ).
Many thanks.
Laurent

Laurent
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by lclaude.

More
8 years 5 months ago #58378 by ggppdk
Hello

did you also to set thing to true:
Code:
$PHPTHUMB_CONFIG['allow_src_above_docroot'] = false; // if false (default) only allow src within document_root; if true, allow src to be anywhere in filesystem
which inside file:

components/com_flexicontent/librairies/phpthumb/phpThumb.config.php

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline