flexi access and flexi content

More
12 years 7 months ago #19445 by Paver
Hello

I want to use flexi access. But must i install flexicontent before? And if i want to install flexi content i get this:

JInstaller::install: SQL-fout. DB function failed with error number 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_general_ci`' at line 8 SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_flexicontent_cats_item_relations` ( `catid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `itemid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`catid`,`itemid`), KEY `catid` (`catid`), KEY `itemid` (`itemid`) ) TYPE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_general_ci`;
SQL =
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_flexicontent_cats_item_relations` (
`catid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`itemid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`ordering` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
PRIMARY KEY (`catid`,`itemid`),
KEY `catid` (`catid`),
KEY `itemid` (`itemid`)
) TYPE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_general_ci`;
component Installeer: SQL-fout of SQL-bestand ontbreekt of is niet leesbaar. DB function failed with error number 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_general_ci`' at line 8 SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_flexicontent_cats_item_relations` ( `catid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `itemid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`catid`,`itemid`), KEY `catid` (`catid`), KEY `itemid` (`itemid`) ) TYPE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_general_ci`;
SQL =
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_flexicontent_cats_item_relations` (
`catid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`itemid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`ordering` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
PRIMARY KEY (`catid`,`itemid`),
KEY `catid` (`catid`),
KEY `itemid` (`itemid`)
) TYPE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_general_ci`;

If i installed flexi access with out flexi content and i add a group for rights he did not show at the groups list.

What must i do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #19448 by ggppdk
Your Mysql server is of newer version and TYPE=MyISAM is not longer used it must be ENGINE=MyISAM

Anyway, since you are making a new installation i strongly suggest that you use the latest v1.5.6 beta for Joomla 1.5, has a lot of bug fixes and performance and feature enhancements compared to v1.5.4

code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

It is stable has only a few non-serious few bugs, watch here for a new download packages of v1.5.6 beta:

www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... =viewtopic

Final version will come soon ...

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 7 months ago #19458 by Paver
And why won't flexiaccess work? I want to add an collective group but i can't see any group. Why would that? I've put the screenshot as atacchment
Attachments:

More
12 years 7 months ago #19459 by ggppdk
I am not author of Flexiaccess, i have come across this issue you describe but don't remember how i fixed, i have a slightly modified copy of Flexiaccess.

But i don't think fix is there.

Anyway, this happens if you don't follow the instructions of FlexiAccess installation:
www.flexicontent.org/documentati ... ation.html

Try uninstalling and following the above instructions to install again

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.397 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline