New Build Planned?

More
11 years 10 months ago #26445 by fmgoodwin
New Build Planned? was created by fmgoodwin
Hi, Any plans for a new build? Cheers, Francis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #26452 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic New Build Planned?
yes, but not before a week

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 10 months ago #26455 by fmgoodwin
Replied by fmgoodwin on topic New Build Planned?
ggppdk, Thanks for your speedy reply.

A problem that I continue to have (r1338) is this error message in the front-end submission form:

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/wnt/public_html/plugins/sh404sefextacesef/com_flexicontent.php on line 322

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for how to make this go away. It could easily be a configuration setting, but if it is, I haven't found it.

Cheers, Francis

More
11 years 10 months ago #26456 by ggppdk
I am sorry but i still have not tested with sh404, maybe you should postpone using it until this is tested.

I have contacted author for access to the component in order to test, and i have access to it.

But will not do the test just yet.

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 10 months ago #26457 by fmgoodwin
Replied by fmgoodwin on topic New Build Planned?
ggppdk, Thanks for your work. Any idea of a general time-frame for sh404sef testing? I regret that I don't have the expertise to determine/fix the issue myself.

If I'm the only one reporting this error, I'm wondering why, as I know others use sh404sef. I'm thinking it's likely to be caused by something silly that I could have remedied on my own.

Cheers, Francis

More
11 years 10 months ago #26463 by ggppdk
Please add the menu item to the frontend item submission form to the URLs excluded by SH404sef, there is such a setting, if i remember correctly

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.634 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline