New Build Planned?

More
11 years 10 months ago #26465 by fmgoodwin
Replied by fmgoodwin on topic New Build Planned?
ggddpk, Thanks very much for your reply. According to sh404sef, it does not provide for the exclusion of single urls, only entire components.

I messaged the plugin author, denisdelici (from acesef, I think) asking if he/she has any ideas on possible cause.

Regards, Francis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #27188 by hede
Replied by hede on topic New Build Planned?
Hi there, any progress on the matter regarding sh404? With r1407 it doesnt work at all (500 on homepage).

FC working with sh404 is a key feature for many webmasters IMHO and should be a top priority (along with all the other top prioritoíes ;) ).

FF on Win10, FLEXIcontent version 3.0.10 on Joomla 3.4

More
11 years 9 months ago #27210 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic New Build Planned?
Please answer me some questions:

1. Is a FLEXIcontent view the home page of your site?

2. If you set your home page to a component OTHER than FLEXIcontent does it work?

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 9 months ago #27212 by hede
same questions again ;)

1. again yes
2. again no

Im trying to use sh404 along with FC for 9 months now and it never worked. But sh404 always works on my installations before I install FC.

Cheers

More
11 years 9 months ago #27220 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic New Build Planned?
There are some issues with SH404SEF, just about HOME, it may not related to FLEXIcontent, since it occurs as you say with other components set as home page, as you say.

I have tested and i get a continues redirection in HOME page because i have language filter or some other plugin adding ?lang=ll to the HTTP query (this does not appear in address bar), testing this one is difficult and time consuming, will try to find time for this

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 9 months ago #27221 by hede
Yes, I can imagine. But not being able to use a SEF component ist really a set back. The J2.5 native Redirect Component is not really great since it needs continuing manual effort.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline