Attachments com/plg dont work with Flexi..

More
14 years 3 months ago #1988 by TE_
ok, thx alot)

1. no, i used the default one "Article".
2. I added the field "file" to the "default" tempalte"
3. No, still using "default".

the "File" field is good,, its working, but,, i miss there stuff like "description of the file, Size, Hits to that file"

i think it would be enough to have just more extended "file" field there,, but cause i have no idea where i should change anything, iam lost. I have some skills in php, css, xml and so... but i dont know if it would be worth here,,, probably i need just some "kick" which would push me the right way :)

thx,, and happy new year from Slovakia,, Tomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2337 by TE_
Ok, i still didnt get rid of this,, so decided untill i ll not find the solution to use just the "file" plugin which was in FlexiContent.

thx for help.

Tomas

More
14 years 1 month ago #4532 by ewel
I know this thread is old but it may be good to mention that a new version of the Attachments extension is under development, which will allow for it to be used with other components aside from com_content. You will be able to write your own com_flexicontent plugin for Attachments and then Attachments will work with FlexiContent in the same way as with com_content.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4568 by TE_
thx for this information,, its nice to hear this! ;)

T

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.541 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline