[Solved] content plugin not working?

More
14 years 3 months ago #2101 by tki
Am I missing something or most of the content plugins are not working?

I've tried Joomlaworks tabs plugin www.joomlaworks.gr/content/view/15/42/ or Xtypo extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...gn/tips-a-notes/2087 or extensions.joomla.org/extensions/external-contents/maps/1147 .

They all seem unable to understand the {} brackets and commands when entered from "new item" in Flexicontent

What am I doing wrong?
Please advice!

thanks
Bruno

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2114 by bsky92
Hi ad welcome

Did you enable the content plugins in the field? It is not by default, so you have to make sure this is enabled - link part of the screen

Try this first, and tell us if it works

More
14 years 3 months ago #2124 by tki
Thanks bsky92,
yes I did, I enabled it and selected all plugins (point 1 as in the 'Universal content plugin support' screenshot at www.flexicontent.org/developers-blog/fle...started.html#plugins , is it correct?).
No prefix/postfix text though.

Before enabling plugins I used to see the {} tags in the article which I assume it was not interpreting the code because plugin were not enabled for that field.

Then after enabling plugins I'm not seeing the {} code anymore but it doesn't even render the content (i.e. it doesn't show the map).

The same article if published on the frontpage is showing maps and tabs correctly.

any idea?
thanks a lot!
Bruno

More
14 years 3 months ago #2136 by bsky92
What do you mean "working in frontend"? I'm confused here

When you say the plugin are not working, you mean it is not working in frontend, right ?

More
14 years 3 months ago #2144 by tki
sorry I meant Frontpage.
Anyway I think the gmap plugin I was using is not compatible and that led me on the wrong path. I tried a different gmap plugin (simpler) and this is working fine!

Also other plugins I've tested are working, I most probably wrote the {} code wrong the first time.

Great! I'm very happy with this extension!
Bruno

More
14 years 3 months ago #2147 by bsky92
Frontpage ?

you mean the microsoft software to build websites? I must be mistaken, right ?

Ok, at least you got it running, this is the most important part

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.315 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline