[Solved] content plugin not working?

More
14 years 3 months ago #2157 by unleash.it
I think he means the homepage.

tki, if you're pretty sure would you want to post what worked and what didn't over here: flexicontent.org/forum/index.php ... =viewtopic .

I'm also interested in seeing that list get built up. Bsky92, maybe make it a sticky?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2229 by tki
Yes thanks unleash.it I was meaning the homepage (was that difficult to argue?) which in Joomla is technically called "Front Page": Content->Article Manager-> 3rd column, tick to publish on Homepage.

A short tutorial from any volunteer and a list of plugins known for not working with flexicontent would go a long way to support early adopters for this amazing extension!

In my case I couldn't manage to use the "Google Maps" plugin from tech.reumer.net/ which is my favourite one, it was showing nothing.

When I realized that my issue was just that specific plugin and I made sure settings on flexicontent were actually ok, I turned to a different google maps plugin (they are called all the same...) from www.kksou.com and it worked straight away.

I'll post my findings on the thread you suggested.

thanks to all of you for your support!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.536 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline