ModAiDaNews - Incorrect Flexicontent date being displayed

More
12 years 6 months ago #19958 by andrewcroce
Hello,

I am having a problem with the AiDaNews module displaying the incorrect flexicontent date. All the articles listed in the module show the current day's date, rather than the creation date.

Has anyone seen this before and know how it can be fixed?

Thanks,
Andrew Croce

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #19991 by ggppdk
mmm, which version of the module you have?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 6 months ago #20004 by andrewcroce
Hi, thanks for your response.

I am using AiDaNews Module version 1.2.1.
I am using Flexicontent 1.5.4 and Joomla 1.5.23

More
12 years 6 months ago #20017 by vlester

andrewcroce wrote: Hello,

I am having a problem with the AiDaNews module displaying the incorrect flexicontent date. All the articles listed in the module show the current day's date, rather than the creation date.

Has anyone seen this before and know how it can be fixed?

Thanks,
Andrew Croce

Hello,
That's weird, I used to have problems with the dates format using AidaNews but I don't remember something like this.
Can you send a screenshot of your parameters ?

More
12 years 6 months ago #20074 by andrewcroce
Hello,
Here's a screenshot. Also strange: if I change this to use the default Joomla date, it displays the dates off by 1 (ie it displays Oct 30 when it should be Oct 31).

More
12 years 6 months ago #20095 by vlester
Hello,
It's normal that it's not working if you select "created" AND "flexicontent field" as the created field is a joomla core field, not a flexicontent one. Actually "Created" shouldn't be in the dates flexicontent field list, I guess it's a bug from Aidanews.
If you want to display the created date, you should select "no" to flexicontent field". As for your problem of day-1, it's weird, are you sure it's not one hour earlier instead of one day earlier ? try to display the time to check that. You also can check your time zome in the Joomla Global configuration or ask your host.
The problem comes from your configuration for sure as I've tested this Aidanews version and I have no problem with the date.
Hope it helps

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline