[Solved] Problème affichage liste des categories

More
11 years 9 months ago #27329 by yaK2manD
Yes. I use it with frontend form and author group ( view categories as tree is Allowed).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #27335 by ggppdk
Do you have a frontend item form template override?

If so rename it and test with the standard frontend item form

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 9 months ago #27337 by yaK2manD
I have no form template override

More
11 years 9 months ago #27338 by ggppdk
If the user having this problem, participates in multiple user groups, check if in one of these groups has an "Explicit Deny" on permission:

"Categories (Item edit Form): View categories as tree"

e.g. user participates in Group "Authors" which is allowed to view categories as Tree,
but also participates in Group "Registered" which has an Explicit "Deny" on viewing categories as Tree

You can set the Registered user group to "inherit" this will disallow the viewing as category tree , without causing this problem.

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 9 months ago #27339 by yaK2manD
I use default settings, except for author for which I set this parameters allowed.

There is no explicit deny. And all my users are in one group.

More
11 years 9 months ago #27344 by ggppdk
I still think that this maybe it is a configuration issue.

You can send me a PM with admin login info to view this online, and also besides admin login , and tell me of a user that has this behavior.

Also is there a submit menu item , used to display the form? tell me which one it is too.

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline