FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 4 months ago #21258 by xmac
Very impressioned, I ask me when do you sleep, this is working very well, you are the best of all.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 4 months ago #21263 by ggppdk
I am mostly interested in fixing bugs ;) , unfortunately i don't have time to implement now all enhancements listed in bug tracker :? .

If something is really important to have it now, and you would want to sponsor it you can contact me with PM and i will tell you if it can be done in a short period, you see many (not all) bugs to fix require only good knowledge of the code and joomla/php/javascript programming -and little time- but enhancements may require much more time and planning/analysis, see list of enhancements here:

code.google.com/p/flexicontent/issues/list

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #21266 by szallontai
hello,

great and impressive work for this flexicontent 2.0 realised. big thanks.

i test flexi 2.0 RC and I have an error when I insert widgetkit (yootheme) plugins in content.

I activate, displaying plugins in description field for category and item of course.

in category content, it's not display
in item content, i have an error 500 (only on pages where plugins is call).

Widgetkit kit work with insert code like this:
Code:
[widgetkit id=5]

he work fine in joomla content without flexicontent.

I hope help you in bugtrack :)

EDIT 26/02/2012. Work fine with widtgetkit 1.0.1 and flexi r1151.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by szallontai.
More
12 years 4 months ago #21269 by Rooney

ggppdk wrote: -- Fixed copy parameters for categories

"Copy parameters" from the category overview does not work. The popup does not show categories to select.

Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9
More
12 years 4 months ago #21270 by ggppdk

"Copy parameters" from the category overview does not work. The popup does not show categories to select.

Rooney

mmm, this behavior/bug is in RC2.
In the latest nightly build 1055 it is fixed, it should not occur if you install r1055 (note version number in Dashboard will not change).
So does it occur if you install r1055:
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
12 years 4 months ago #21272 by Rooney
You are right. I installed the nightly built this afternoon and it did not work. I installed it again and now it seems to work. Funny...

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline