J2.5 FC2 - FC-Views - HTML5 & Bootstrap Template-Overides

More
11 years 5 months ago #30026 by Rehne
Hi,

in the course of a project I have created HTML5 and Bootstrap overrides for the FC views (favourites, tags, search ...)

maybe it could use even someone ...
you can adjust in the files themselves, which is to be used

$html5 = 1; // 1 = USE HTML5 or 0 = XHTML
$bootstrap = 1; // 1 = USE Bootstrap or 0 = NO Bootstrap

Regards

NEW update for FC r1617
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #30795 by gauthier

More
11 years 5 months ago #30803 by ggppdk
I 'll include them

just note that the advanced search view is being finished so you will have to redo it ...

e.g. Just now added multiple search word marking to the FLEXIcontent search view this is not possible in standard Joomla search,

actually this search view will be better than smart search except for the lack of auto-completion, also the indexer does not have to be run manually or periodically, since updating is 100% automatic,

(but of course if you mark a new field as advanced searchable then and only then you have to re-run the indexer),

also will add calculation of "Closest match percentage" and probably ordering by it !!! (e.g. an item matched 3 out 4 searchwords and 2 out of 3 field filters) having a closeness of 5 / 7 = 71%

Anyway i am looking at what this view can do more than standard Joomla search,

besides of course supporting FC core stuff like : Content Types and Field filters, etc ...

also search ranges for text/date field too are tested for category view , i ll see what to do for search view too, want to finish some these today

anyway, i must finish these i am getting tired with the long wait for final version, but this project is just too much, search stuff are last big work to do for current version and i am happy about it

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 5 months ago #30810 by Rehne

ggppdk wrote: just note that the advanced search view is being finished so you will have to redo it ...

yes I know and have changed it already by the way / locally

ggppdk wrote: anyway, i must finish these i am getting tired with the long wait for final version, but this project is just too much, search stuff are last big work to do for current version and i am happy about it

Thanks a million for your hard work
and you're not the only one who is happy about it :)

More
11 years 5 months ago #30829 by micker
thanks for your template rehne ! ;)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 5 months ago #30869 by brandonking
Hello Rehne,

Thanks for sharing your great work.

I am not sure my suggestion is useful for FC community or not but I think it is useful if we could have a new category/item template to display fieds into tables?

For example,
New paramenter setting: display table or not
New paramenter setting: how many rows and column. For example, first row has 3 columns, second row has 2 columns(one column has twice bigger)
New paramenter setting: display field title in row or column
Drag fields to appropriate table position.

Please ignore if this is not a good suggestion.

Best wishes,
Brandon

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 1.151 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline