J2.5 FC2 - FC-Views - HTML5 & Bootstrap Template-Overides

More
11 years 4 months ago #32066 by micker
i test it !
impressive but i have an error in pagination (line 70)
and form.php need some adjuste for btn save etc (all is default)
i have a idea :
adding some params to change btn css
exemple select bleu for readmore
i think it will be interesting ..
i will try to do it

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #32067 by Rehne

micker wrote: i test it !
impressive but i have an error in pagination (line 70)
and form.php need some adjuste for btn save etc (all is default)
i have a idea :
adding some params to change btn css
exemple select bleu for readmore
i think it will be interesting ..
i will try to do it

Hi Micker,
Which FC version do you use?
I am currently adapt all the templates changes George doing in the last FCreleases.
Perhaps the error is because of the changes ?
i will upload the new files once i'm done
and i check if i have/find the error also

Regards

More
11 years 4 months ago #32074 by ggppdk
actually,

i was speaking with him a while ago,

he was not aware that your contribution was included with latest revisions of FC, we need to be have a change-log of FC features in main website, only programmers read SVN changelog

Those include with FC r1576+ work properly and also have a couple bug-fixes/improvements (bug-fixes not related to your work)

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 4 months ago #32075 by micker
i see it .. sorry for my mistake !
did you use form.php and pagination.php override ?
i do some test for bootstrap class, very easy to add
exemple in category.xml
for readmore and name field
Code:
<field name="templatebootstrapmode" type="separator" hr="false" default="FLEXI_TEMPALTE_BOOTSTRAP_MODE" level="level2" menu="hide" /> <field name="btnreadmore" type="list" default="btn" label="FLEXI_BTN_READMORE" description="FLEXI_BTN_READMORE_DESC" filter="int"> <option value="btn">Standard - gray</option> <option value="btn btn-primary">Primary - blue</option> <option value="btn btn-info">Infos - cyan</option> <option value="btn btn-success">Success - green</option> <option value="btn btn-warning">Warning - orange</option> <option value="btn btn-inverse">Inverse - black</option> <option value="btn btn-danger">Danger - red</option> <option value="btn btn-danger">Link</option> </field> <field name="btnfieldname" type="list" default="btn" label="FLEXI_BTN_FIELDNAME" description="FLEXI_BTN_FIELDNAME_DESC" filter="int"> <option value="btn">Standard - gray</option> <option value="btn btn-primary">Primary - blue</option> <option value="btn btn-info">Infos - cyan</option> <option value="btn btn-success">Success - green</option> <option value="btn btn-warning">Warning - orange</option> <option value="btn btn-inverse">Inverse - black</option> <option value="btn btn-danger">Danger - red</option> <option value="btn btn-danger">Link</option> </field> </fieldset>
and
Code:
<span class="label field_<?php echo $field->name; ?> <?php echo $this->params->get('btnfieldname') ?>"><?php echo $field->label; ?></span>
Code:
<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_(FlexicontentHelperRoute::getItemRoute($items[$i]->slug, $items[$i]->categoryslug)); ?>" class="<?php echo $this->params->get('btnreadmore') ?>">
Maybe adding more bootstrap option !
regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 4 months ago #32222 by ggppdk
Finished detection of FLAGS:

-- mobile browser FLAG
-- Low screen resolution FLAG *

* (detected on second page load via cookie) , for first load, it defaults to YES for mobile and to NO for non mobile browsers)

these can be used to allow alternative templates in views that they do not have responsive template,

Feature has no execution cost and is not intrusive since when disable the parameter of selecting mobile template is not shown,

and when enabled

the mobile template parameter defaults to "Use normal"

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 4 months ago #32225 by micker
great !

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline