J2.5 FC2 - FC-Views - HTML5 & Bootstrap Template-Overides

More
11 years 2 months ago #33132 by igcorreia
NICE NEWS :D Great joob.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #33161 by brandonking
I have copied "FC2 template overrides" into component/com_flexicontent/templates folder.
I do see "FC2 template overrides" in the list of templates but I can not edit coz no edit button for item layout & category layout.
I don't know what I doing wrong.

FLEXIcontent version 2.0.0 RC9b (r1601)

Regards,
Brandon

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake. I have to place html folder under My Joomla template. :oops:

Please have a look at this website
elvery.net/demo/responsive-tables/#no-more-tables
You can test it by dragging browser size. It first shows as table and turns to divs when screen size gets smaller than 800px.

More
10 years 7 months ago #39204 by hede
Did the bootstrap markup make it into the core? So when I choose "HTML5" I get the Bootstrap markup? I dont think so because I dont see Bootstrap markup there.

I use FC along with a Bootstrap Joomla template and in Bootstrap the class "row" is a preconfigured class. Unfortunately the FC templates use something like this:
Code:
<aside class="flexi topblock group row">
which destroys the Bootstrap layout because of the wrongly placed "row" class. That should be avoided IMHO.

FF on Win10, FLEXIcontent version 3.0.10 on Joomla 3.4

More
10 years 7 months ago #39206 by ggppdk
Hello,

you can duplicate the built-in templates and customize them to fit the appearance that you need

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 7 months ago #39208 by hede
thx, I know. I just thought I saw some screenshots of the built-in templates with the Bootstrap markup already applied ... and therefore I thought this job was already done by someone.

FF on Win10, FLEXIcontent version 3.0.10 on Joomla 3.4

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline