Search FlexiContent Plugin not working for content

More
14 years 1 month ago #4915 by pembaris
@jimbo,

thanks for the reply. I do have example of this live but the site is locked in offline mode because its not yet ready for public. Let me know if it's interest you to see it.

Many thanks again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4921 by jimbo
I think I can't help you more even if I can see the problem "live"... My testsite is locked also (offline for public), so I can't give you a link and show you that it really works. ;)

Did you reuploaded the file that is marked in the error message, maybe it was corrupted by uploading it at the first time.

Grüße/regards Jimbo
www.joomla-downloads.de

More
14 years 1 week ago #6193 by GAskygirl
I am also having this issue. Any ideas? Here is a link to a search with this issue; some items link properly and some do not (have not found the pattern yet). As above, these items go to a blank page but removing /items from the URL gives you the correct page.

www.nwhorsesource.com/component/ ... phrase=all

Thank you for any help!

More
14 years 1 week ago #6201 by jimbo
When I checked it right, in searchresults
- all items in a category with a menulink work fine
- all items in a category without a menulink doesn't work

Try to generate an unpublished menu with links to every category wich isn't linked right now and please give us a feedback if this workaround solves the problem...

Grüße/regards Jimbo
www.joomla-downloads.de

More
14 years 6 days ago #6310 by GAskygirl
Hi Jimbo,

Thanks for the quick reply! I added a menu named hidden, and enabled its module but placed it on no pages. So far I've added one item to the menu, a link to one of the subcategories that is not linked in the top menu. Searched for an article in that subcategory, and the search result yielded a blank page again.

Any other ideas?

URL for search: www.nwhorsesource.com/component/ ... l&limit=20

Articles in question: Can Horses Get Pregnant in September? (dupes, our fault)

More
14 years 5 days ago #6317 by jimbo
I'm not shure, but I think the "hidden menu" must be published for working correct. Try to set it to all pages and publish it on position not existant. You can type anything what you want direct in the positionfield where normally you choose from the pulldown...

...no more ideas if this will not solve the problem, sorry...

Grüße/regards Jimbo
www.joomla-downloads.de

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline