AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 1 month ago #4622 by Olinad
O.O Quicker than a ray on light! (quote)

Copying it, Zipping the package and then uploading it :D
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 1 month ago #4623 by Olinad
v 2.4.2 can be downloaded from the first post.
No need to uninstall previous version: new versions can now be installed over old ones, and Joomla will overwrite the files automatically. This will let you keep your settings without having to set everything up fronm scratch when upgrading.

I'm sorry micker but I didn't manage to put horizontal display in today - will see if I can code it tomorrow.
More
14 years 1 month ago #4624 by micker
ok i understand lol
it's work perfect for me !!!

juste to mistake in my translation
Code:
SHOWCOMMENTIMG = image commentaire SHOWCOMMENTIMGDESC = afficher une image pour les commentaire COMMENTTITLE_P = titre des commentaire au pluriel. COMMENTTITLE_PDESC = Affiche un titre de commentaire au pluriel.
and change this line
Code:
FLEXICUSTOMIMAGEDESC = Personnalisé le chemin de l'image de FLEXIcontent. N'oubliez pas d'ajouter un préfixe de l'image suivant sa taille (Exemple - la deuxième option ci-dessus a ce chemin: 'images/stories/flexicontent/s_'). Les préfixes de bases étant s_ pour la petite, m_ pour la médium et l_pour la large).
thanks !!!

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
14 years 1 month ago #4625 by Olinad
Will do in next version tomorrow :D
More
14 years 1 month ago #4628 by carloman
Guys, Bravo for your works... clap clap
More
14 years 1 month ago #4629 by poolp
Yes yes in french :lol: :mrgreen:

-= Poolp =-
Joomla 1.7 + FlexiContent 2(b3 r907) + AiDaNews
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline