AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 2 months ago #4675 by Olinad

vfro wrote: This is my "htaccess" used in Helicon Isapi

Code:
# Helicon ISAPI_Rewrite configuration file # Version 3.1.0.34 #RewriteLog D:\temp\iirfLog.out #RewriteLogLevel 3 #IterationLimit 10 RewriteRule ^/$/index.php RewriteRule ^/content/blogsection/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/ /index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=$1&Itemid=$2 RewriteRule ^/content/blogcategory/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/ /index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=$1&Itemid=$2 RewriteRule ^/content/section/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/ /index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=$1&Itemid=$2 RewriteRule ^/component/option,([^/]+)/([^/]+),([^/]+)/([^/]+),([^/]+)/([^/]+),([^/]+) /index.php?option=$1&$2=$3&$4=$5&$6=$7 RewriteRule ^/component/option,([^/]+)/([^/]+),([^/]+)/([^/]+),([^/]+) /index.php?option=$1&$2=$3&$4=$5 RewriteRule ^/component/option,([^/]+)/([^/]+),([^/]+)/ /index.php?option=$1&$2=$3 RewriteRule ^/content/category/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/ /index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=$1=&id=$2&Itemid=$3 RewriteRule ^/content/view/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/ /index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=$1&Itemid=$2&limit=$3&limitstart=$4 RewriteRule ^/content/view/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/ /index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=$1&Itemid=$2 #adaugat-nu merge #RewriteRule ^/content/new/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/ /index.php?option=com_content&task=new&id=0&sectionid=$1&catid=$2&ret=$3

i don't know what to use for grid layout :oops: , you might want to take a look at Gavik News Show GK3 ( tools.gavick.com/ )

A little reminder for myself - will look into this tomorrow.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4676 by micker
in line 567
Code:
<div class="boite_news<?php echo $moduleclass_sfx; ?>" style="clear:both;<?php echo $maincss;?>">
it's interesting to do
Code:
<div class="boite_news<?php echo $moduleclass_sfx; ?>" style="<?php echo $maincss;?>">
and insert clear:both; in backend ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
14 years 2 months ago #4677 by Olinad
clear: both avoid the articles from overlapping in some cases. I can insert a toggle to activate and wipe it off if it causes problems.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4678 by micker
ok perfect !

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
14 years 2 months ago #4680 by brandonroot
The progress on this has been amazing! You guys are awesome.

Quick question: Are you still putting together a templating system for 2.5 like in Ju News Ultra? I have a project where I would like to display 2 different layouts of the module (like a "recent features" section and a "greatest hits" section on the same page)

Incredible work on this thing, very well done.
More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #4681 by Olinad
Bugfix version 2.4.3b will be downloadable from the first post in a couple of minutes.

New language strings:
Code:
CLEARTOGGLE = Clear Articles CLEARTOGGLEDESC = Insert "clear both" style in every article, so that they don't overlap. We recommend you keep this option on if you don't know what it refers to.

New in v 2.4.3b:
  • Bugfix: a blank row appeared in some cases when using the grid layout
  • Bugfix: corrected a bug that prevented the module from being used when FLEXIcontent wasn't installed on the site
  • Added possibility of not displaying "clear:both" in the article's main style (displayed by default - I recommend keeping it there, but you may need to remove it...)
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Olinad.
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline