AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 1 month ago #5073 by iLLeT

Olinad wrote:

iLLeT wrote: I love it.
Request: Changing Image path location.

I don't use default FLEXIcontent folder, so I edited the path, but I use FLEXIcontent for different aspects of my site, so I would love to be able to change this in the back-end. I have one for images/stories/blog, images/stories/gallery etc. I do this because having them all in one folder makes it messy.

Doesn't the "Custom path" field in "Image Settings" suit your needs? If it doesn't, please tell me what's wrong with it so that I can edit the code properly.

I use custom paths in image field. I want to show highest rated posts on homepage and use your module, but since I use a custom image path I get a broken image because the All News module only uses the default location.

Why join the Navy? when you can be a pirate.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 1 month ago #5076 by bittingbits
There should be an option in AllNews to display unauthorized items, so that we can show the intro of items set to registered access level.
Flexicontent itself provides this feature and so does a module called Gavick GK Pro.
More
14 years 1 month ago #5080 by KingoftheRoad
Why can't I download v2.5.3 at this link www.aimini.it/it/download ??

:(

Seth
More
14 years 1 month ago #5095 by gitar

KingoftheRoad wrote: Why can't I download v2.5.3 at this link www.aimini.it/it/download ??

:(

Seth

Same here. While looking with firefox and chrome, I can't see any download button/link.
Any idea?
More
14 years 1 month ago #5101 by Olinad
Uhm I assure you I added the download yesterday night XD FLEXIcontent is giving me some problems on aimini.it, so I'm going to remove it tonight. I'm restoring the link right now anyway, I'm sorry if I made you wait but I was at school :3
More
14 years 1 month ago #5105 by Olinad
Link restored. FLEXIcontent uninstalled... I'll contact Emmanuel when possible.
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.375 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline