AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 1 month ago #5112 by KingoftheRoad
I can downdown this time. Thanks.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 1 month ago #5115 by pabro
Hej,
it would be great if i could place the flexicontent-fields in a user-defined way / in any order. E.g. i am using a field as sub-headline and would like to display it over/beneath the article-header with a link to the accordant article. Besides i would be pleased if i could use html/css tags for the elements, as it is possible with e.g. "display news by bk". for example <h3 class="xy"> [title] </h3>.

Many thanks in advance for your support! ;)
More
14 years 1 month ago #5125 by Olinad

pabro wrote: Hej,
it would be great if i could place the flexicontent-fields in a user-defined way / in any order. E.g. i am using a field as sub-headline and would like to display it over/beneath the article-header with a link to the accordant article. Besides i would be pleased if i could use html/css tags for the elements, as it is possible with e.g. "display news by bk". for example <h3 class="xy"> [title] </h3>.

Many thanks in advance for your support! ;)

I was thinking of allowing the user to place the fields wherever he wants just like any other element (if you tried v 2.5.3, you'll see you can move almost anything by writing "[title]", "[image]", "[element]"...)

Anyway, I spent a whole day coding v 2.5.3 and I was kind of tired yesterday night XD So I'll add that possibility in another version. About the CSS - HTML thing, it's already possible with all the elements besides FLEXIcontent fields, so it would be possible with them too.
More
14 years 1 month ago #5127 by bfrye26
I installed the Flexicontent Final and now the module will not show the image in the items. It will only show the standard paper image yet will not load the image field properly. Is there any ways this could be fixed?
More
14 years 1 month ago #5129 by Olinad

bfrye26 wrote: I installed the Flexicontent Final and now the module will not show the image in the items. It will only show the standard paper image yet will not load the image field properly. Is there any ways this could be fixed?

Is your site online? If so, if I could get phpmyadmin and administration access I could check out what's going on for you. If it's a local website, I can direct you to the causes of the problem by telling you what to look for. Send me an e-mail to dan@cdh.it in both cases, and I'll se what I can do :)
More
14 years 1 month ago #5139 by micker
i do some mistake ... i edit
i didn't find
Code:
CSS Values
and this is the last translation
Code:
TOPONE = Top 1 TOPTWO = Top 2 TOPTHREE = Top 3 TOPFOUR = Top 4 BOTTOM = Bas SET_LAYOUT = Choisir les options à afficher SET_LAYOUTDESC = Modifier l'affichage du module. Voir l'image liée à gauche pour avoir une prévisualisation des positions. Vous pouvez placer et réorganiser librement les informations en écrivant leurs Tags: [title], [date], [author], [category], [comments], [hits], [rating], [readmore], [image], [clear], [empty]. [clear] est utile pour envoyer la position suivante en vertu de l'actuelle (exemple: pour faire une image flottante séjour en lui-même et rendre le poste ci-après vont-dessous, écrire '[image] [clear] ". Si vous n'aimez pas, les postes suivants seront affichés à côté de l'image). [empty] est une balise vide, qui évite les paramètres par défaut. CSSDATE = CSS - Date CSSDATEDESC = code CSS à appliquer sur la date. CSSAUTHOR = CSS - Auteur CSSAUTHORDESC = code CSS à appliquer sur l'auteur. CSSCATEGORY = CSS - Catégorie CSSCATEGORYDESC = code CSS à appliquer sur la catégorie. RMINTRO = Affichage après introtext RMINTRODESC = Afficher le lien Lire la suite à droite après introtext. ANSSHOW = Afficher ANSHIDE = Cacher ANSONLY = Seulement FRONTPAGE = Première Page FRONTPAGEDESC = Afficher les deux Première Page et les articles normaux (Afficher), des articles normaux uniquement (Cacher) ou d'articles de la Première Page uniquement (Seulement). SPACER_TITLE = Titre SPACER_DATE = Date SPACER_AUTHOR = Auteur SPACER_INTRO = Introtext SPACER_READMORE = Lire la suite SPACER_HITS = Nombres de clics SPACER_RATING = Evaluation SPACER_COMMENTS = Commentaires SPACER_LINE = Ligne WHAT_TO_DISPLAY_HEADER = Titre, date, auteur, catégorie WHAT_TO_DISPLAY_MIDDLE = Lire la suite, Nombres de clics , Votes, Commentaires, Ligne
thanks

yep i try this new version this morning !
thanks for your work ! the date plugin isn't to difficult ?
cool !!!

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline