AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 1 month ago #4515 by Olinad

relsi wrote: Hi, have an error at line 198 in the file /tmpl/default.php, are missing the closing commas. ;)

Lines 196 to 204:
Code:
//FLEXIcontent Image Field - recoded in v 2.3 $query = 'SELECT value FROM #__flexicontent_fields_item_relations WHERE item_id = ' . $row->id . ' AND field_id = ' . $img_field_id; $database->setQuery($query); $flexiimg4 = $database->loadResult(); $flexiimg3 = strstr($flexiimg4, ';'); $flexiimg2 = strstr($flexiimg3, '"'); $flexiimg1 = substr($flexiimg2, 1); list($flexiimg) = split('"', $flexiimg1);

Where's the mistake?
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 1 month ago #4555 by micker
i will do the translation tomorow ! in fact yhe new option (custom field) is beautifful ! great idea for any body !!!!!

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
14 years 1 month ago #4560 by carloman
Bravo pour ce mod !

Je viens de le tester tout fonctionne bien sauf le trie "évenements à venir" !
Plus rien ne s'affiche !
Mes articles ont bien des dates de créations ultérieur à la date du jour.

Une idée ?

Encore merci et bravo aux contributeurs !

Carlos
More
14 years 1 month ago #4563 by Olinad

carloman translated by Google wrote: Bravo for this mod!

I just test everything works fine except the sorts "upcoming events"!
Nothing appears!
My articles have much later dates of creations to date.

An idea?

Again thank you and congratulations to the contributors!

Carlos

That part has been left as it was coded by the previous coder, and I actually never tested it. I'll try it tonight and decide wether to leave it there, correct it or delete.

Translation by Google wrote: Cette disposition a été laissée telle quelle a été codé par le codeur précédent, et j'ai en fait jamais testé. Je vais essayer ce soir et décider de temps à le laisser là, corriger ou supprimer.

(Thx Google XD)
More
14 years 1 month ago #4570 by micker
this fonction work allso you use a unpluginshed date ...(it's doesn't intresting for many peapole)
it 's for i y propose to selected a flexicontent date in order to doesn't have the unpublished option ...
please don't delete this fonction ....

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
14 years 1 month ago #4571 by Olinad

micker wrote: this fonction work allso you use a unpluginshed date ...(it's doesn't intresting for many peapole)
it 's for i y propose to selected a flexicontent date in order to doesn't have the unpublished option ...
please don't delete this fonction ....

I'd only delete it if it actually didn't work... but if you say that it does, I'll keep it on.
I still have to test it actually, as I'va been working on different features tonight.

New/Edited Language strings in v 2.4.1
Code:
STARTFROM = Exclude first X STARTFROMDESC = Don't display the first X articles and start from the (X+1)th. You will still get the same number of articles you wrote in the "Articles to Display" field PUTITHERE = Display Bottom Here PUTITHEREDESC = Setting this to YES, the info that are displayed at the bottom of the articles ATM (hits, rating) will be displayed right next to the title. Remember to activate them from the Body tab, or they won't appear. SHOWRATINGIMG = Use Image SHOWRATINGIMGDESC = Use an image as a symbol for rating. If set to no, the image title will be displayed instead. SHOWHITSIMG = Use Image SHOWHITSIMGDESC = Use an image as a symbol for hits. If set to no, the image title will be displayed instead. HITPREFIX = Hit Prefix HITPREFIXDESC = What to display before the hits counter. RATINGPREFIX = Rating Prefix RATINGPREFIXDESC = What to display before the rating counter. WHATDATE = Choose Date WHATDATEDESC = Choose what date you want to display. Unpublish date is useful if you select the "Upcoming Events ordering method. ANSCREATED = Created ANSMODIFIED = Modified ANSPUBLISHED = Published ANSUNPUBLISHED = Unpublished Edited: NEWSORDERINGDESC = Choosing UPCOMING EVENTS, you will be shown the articles which unpublish date is superior to today's one. Remember to set the unpublish date to the day you want the article to disappear from the module, or the article won't be shown in the module at all. There's no need to change the creation date and the date when to start publishing the article.

English strings coming in a few minutes... just the time needed to test what I coded 5 minutes ago XD

EDIT: As usual, something didn't work... strings changed.

EDIT2: To make articles appear in Upcoming Events you need to have an unpublish date set, else it won't work. I wrote it in the Ordering Tooltip. No need to change any other date than the unpublish one.

EDIT3: correct strings displayed above.
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline