AiDaNews Module! (supports FLEXIcontent) {v. 1.1}

More
13 years 8 months ago #9186 by sparky
It was working until the user posted a few posts from safari browser on a mac using a flexiaccess login. The settings in aidanews could not have been changed because they don't have access to them. The website is www dot lightingguy dot com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #9480 by Olinad

sparky wrote: It was working until the user posted a few posts from safari browser on a mac using a flexiaccess login. The settings in aidanews could not have been changed because they don't have access to them. The website is www dot lightingguy dot com

This module doesn't interface with FLEXIaccess yet, so I don't know how it may have happened :3 May it be related to what was written in the article?

New language strings in v 1.2
Code:
VALIGN = Vertical Alignment VALIGNDESC = Vertical Alignment of the cells' content. ANSTOP = Top ANSBOT = Bottom YOUTHUMB = Youtube Thumbnail YOUTHUMBDESC = If a {youtube} tag is found in the article shown, the thumb of the corresponding video will be shown instead of the image chosen before. This will override the 'gallery' option right after, too! GALLERY = Gallery Thumbnail GALLERYDESC = If a {gallery} tag is found in the article shown, the thumb of the first image in the folder provided will be shown instead of the image chosen before. This will be overridden if there's a {youtube} tag in the article! BASFOLD = Gallery Basic Folder BASFOLDDESC = basic folder from which to start the gallery path - should match the option in the plugin you're using USETOOLTIPS = Image Tooltips USETOOLTIPSDESC = Use tooltips when putting the cursor over the image. Make sure you have all the needed css attributes in your template's css if something isn't displayed in the right way! You can choose what to display in the thumbnail. ANSTITLE = Title ANDTITLEINTRO = Title + Intro

More
13 years 8 months ago #9481 by Olinad

sana1x2 wrote: Hi!
I love your module, it's really useful, I just have one question, if you could help. One of the reasons I use your module is to make links to news in each category more accessible, and that works great, but when I click on each article, the same links are displayed beneath every single article and I would like to avoid that. Is that possible? I apologize if my question is silly and easy to do, I'm new to all this!

You probably set the module to appear in every page ;)

sparky wrote: One of my users uploaded an image and wrote an article, and now the aidanews module on the front page has produced this :

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(images/stories/flexicontent/s_lg_logoi.jpg) [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lightguy/public_html/modules/mod_aidanews/helper.php on line 305

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/lightguy/public_html/modules/mod_aidanews/helper.php on line 326

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/lightguy/public_html/modules/mod_aidanews/helper.php on line 347

Warning: Division by zero in /home/lightguy/public_html/modules/mod_aidanews/helper.php on line 337

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/lightguy/public_html/modules/mod_aidanews/helper.php on line 326

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/lightguy/public_html/modules/mod_aidanews/helper.php on line 347

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /home/lightguy/public_html/modules/mod_aidanews/helper.php on line 371

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/lightguy/public_html/modules/mod_aidanews/helper.php on line 373

Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/lightguy/public_html/modules/mod_aidanews/helper.php on line 396

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/lightguy/public_html/modules/mod_aidanews/helper.php on line 444

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/lightguy/public_html/modules/mod_aidanews/helper.php on line 445

The module supports images in the following formats: .jpg, .bmp, .png

More
13 years 8 months ago #9496 by micker
hello any news about new version ?
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 8 months ago #9562 by Olinad

micker wrote: hello any news about new version ?
regards

I released v 1.2 yesterday, I'll adjust some other things in next version ;)

More
13 years 8 months ago #9583 by stephen77
Hi
I am using a loadposition to pull data from AidaNews into my home page article. The site has a YooTheme template

It seems that any style applied via the parameters to "Links CSS" throws the layout. All other CSS options work fine

The module is in a div set to width 400px. But, No matter what styles I add, the module and entire layout of the site is extended to fill the full window width rather than staying within defined boundaries

If I publish the same module in a standard module position everything is as expected
So, it seems that the loadposition and Links CSS are clashing

Any ideas on resolving this ?

Thanks
Stephen

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline