AiDaNews Module! (supports FLEXIcontent) {v. 1.1}

More
13 years 10 months ago #7239 by Olinad
I've been trying to add that possibility but I didn't manage to do that.

New language strings for version 1.1.1
Code:
ANSREADMORE = Read More ANSRTREADMORE = Read More (RocketTheme) ANSALIASNAME = Alias or Name ANSALIASUSERNAME = Alias or Username ANSSELECTION = Select Author(s) AUTHORS = Select Author(s) AUTHORSDESC = If you selected the 'Select Author(s)' option in the field above, use this field to choose whse articles you want to display. Multiple selections can be made clicking the authors while keeping 'Ctrl' pressed ALLOW = Allowed Tags ALLOWDESC = Insert the HTML tags you want to display in the introtext. Remember that they will be counted when shortenting! Example: if you want links to be displayed in the introtext, write '<a>'.

New version coming out soon :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #7240 by byberg
hmm okey... by the way thanks for all the help with the icons for the login module.. You havent been online on msn for a while so havent had chance to thank you...

More
13 years 10 months ago #7241 by Olinad

byberg wrote: hmm okey... by the way thanks for all the help with the icons for the login module.. You havent been online on msn for a while so havent had chance to thank you...

You're welcome ;) Yes that's true, I haven't been online for quite a while -.-'' Damn school!

More
13 years 10 months ago #7243 by byberg
okey.... hm will you try again on the comments you think? or is it a dead project?

More
13 years 10 months ago #7252 by elamedia
Great work on the new 1.1.1 version :)

One question, is the seo of the links fixed in this new version?

Regards

More
13 years 10 months ago #7409 by scotia
Hello Everyone

Thanks for the great module, I really love it so far.. although I am having a strange issue at this point in my testing, and its a showstopper. The image for the articles will not display at all. I am tearing my hair out on this one lol.

I noticed that a directory was created thus far under stories for the mod thumbs, and, one of my categories has an image, so It created a thumb for this so far, as well as the DEFAULT articles thumb in that folder.

so the issue is that all articles, with an image in them or not, show the "default" thumb in the mod. Oh, except for that one category that shows the thumb for the category (set for FIRST - CATEGORY - DEFAULT) at this time.

The GD library is installed on my server, I have never had any kind of issue like this before - I tried turning off my cssjscompress, as well as smartoptimizer and still no thumbs.

BTW is there a forum for this mod? or only for flexicontent?

thanks for any insight anyone can give me to get the thumbs working for more than just cats.

Scotia

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline