AiDaNews Module! (supports FLEXIcontent) {v. 1.1}

More
13 years 10 months ago #7473 by micker
hello yes it's the same article
the first is the link on first page
the second is module link
why it do a /test-content/ and not accueil (it's possible it's do about the categorie but test-content isn't any category on my site
??
Code:
/test-content/item/1245.html
and on my first page
Code:
accueil/item/2322-alima-et-kent-a-luchon.html
and why it doesn't do the title after id ?
thanks for your help

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #7501 by vlester
Hello,
I'm doing a website for a movie theater and I would like to use the "AiDaNews Module" to display a calendar of the scrennings, and, ideally, I would like it to display only the screenings of the day.
I have an article for each movie but because some movies are screened several times in a week, on different days, I had to "add values" to the date field and set several dates in one article. But the module seems to only care about the first date I set. I selected "order by Upcoming events (FlexiDate)". I set "Yes" to use "FLEXIcontent's date" and I selected the "FLEXI Date Field" I wanted in the list. I also set a unpublish date to my articles.
Is there a way the module considers and orders all the dates of all my articles ? And show only the screening of the day ?
Attachments:

More
13 years 10 months ago #7503 by micker
hello for moment it's only work with frist date field
sorry

edit for my probleme
the aida url (nosef)
Code:
index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&cid=82&id=1246&Itemid=65
the flexi url (nosef)
Code:
index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&cid=83:page-accueil&id=1246:talimania-xenia-&Itemid=70
two difference
Code:
&view=items&cid=82
different to
Code:
items&cid=83:page-accueil
and
Code:
&id=1246&Itemid=65
different to
Code:
&id=1246:talimania-xenia-&Itemid=70
it's possible the probleme it's the duplicate content in categorie ?
But when i selected upcomming flexidate and 1 flexi category the module didn't display any thing ...
Thanks for your help

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
13 years 10 months ago #7507 by micker
i found for first differences ... it's not the same categorie... but same article ...
now i have the same category
but i difference
Code:
&id=1246&Itemid=65
on aidanews
Code:
&id=1246:talimania-xenia-&Itemid=65
on flexicontent ....
Thanks for helping

More
13 years 10 months ago #7509 by vlester
I had a similar problem (menu from nowhere that appears in front of url) for articles of one of my categories. I noticed that there was no menu that pointed to that category. So I created a menu for that category on my frontpage and it solved the url problem. I don't know if it culd work for you.
You can read my post here :
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" flexicontent.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=623&start=10#p4756 ">viewtopic.php?f=31&t=623&start=10#p4756

More
13 years 10 months ago #7525 by d06engel
I have an article with <h4> tags. The AiDaNews Module is stripping out the <h4> tags.

How do I get it to output the content with the H4 tags?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.585 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline